Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Make Pistol & 1hb perk 100% def check

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    Sneak Attack/Aimed Shot lockout nerf what?

Back to the topic at hand, nerf those checks up to 100%. If you are going to do it once for absolutely no reason, making 2hb an even less useful setup while not touching the extremely powerful 1hb/combo setup (see Overwhelming Might) you need to do it every time.
    i dont see the opint in what ur sayig here realy sultry.
    just cause FC nerfed 1 viable option for enfs into not being as viable for pvp anylonger u want the other viable options nerfed down to same lvl?
    why not set the 2hb back to lower defence check again instead if that is ur argument?
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

I have a better idea. For every time non support profs claim that support profs need a nerf because they aren't front of the line attacking profs, front of the line attacking profs should get nerfed so that they actually need support profs.

Prouver que j'ai raison serait accorder que je puisse avoir tort.

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron View Post
    Sneak Attack/Aimed Shot lockout nerf what?
    QFT. Arguing about enfs using setups that are going to be nerfed isn't helping the cause Sterva. You're just playing at hypotheticals now.

Quote Originally Posted by SultryVoltron
    Back to the topic at hand, nerf those checks up to 100%. If you are going to do it once for absolutely no reason, making 2hb an even less useful setup while not touching the extremely powerful 1hb/combo setup (see Overwhelming Might) you need to do it every time.
    Bump for this. If I have to have my one guaranteed-to-land perk nerfed then so should everyone else. Overwhelming Might only hits for like 1300 pvp dmg anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by Esssch View Post
    I think you're wrong. I think AO is the most balanced MOBA out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    i dont see the opint in what ur sayig here realy sultry.
    just cause FC nerfed 1 viable option for enfs into not being as viable for pvp anylonger u want the other viable options nerfed down to same lvl?
    why not set the 2hb back to lower defence check again instead if that is ur argument?
    Don't you mean they nerfed one not very viable option for enfs into being completely crap for pvp? Because that's exactly what the propsed perk changes mean, completely ignoring the 50% check Perk that does five times more damage, and 80% check Pistol Mastery perks that Advys can land on anyone in max defensive setups.

So yeah, nerf them down. Low def checks are completely not needed with the new perk execution system. If perks are hit or miss, then yes they are warranted. If you do not work on the Attack Rating of your toon and are in a "defensive setup" (you all should know what that means) then you should get diminished returns on your perks. There should be no /easymode full damage perks.
    Last edited by SultryVoltron; Oct 23rd, 2009 at 02:09:39. Reason: Original wording sucked. Fixed it for correctness.
    The Fine Arts:
    Mime | Surgery | Zen
    The Traitor

Xirayne: I couldn't care less about who is clueless or what the exact definition "real" pvp is in ao, I want "fun" pvp!

Quote Originally Posted by Moonbolt View Post
    a shade has 2900 ish AR yes... but that is if u dont count the AR drains wich will add some to ur AR.
    Hopefully shade has a little more than that, I got 3073 w/o towers and mainly def setup at same time. But that isnt really the point tho. Ur logic there is retarded since our drains dont land any easier than the rest of our perks. U cant just walk up to a fixer or whatever and drain em. U can do that to a soldier, but shade doesnt need extra ar vs soldier unless you got pierce nerves on you
    Perkitup 220/30 Atrox Shade Drperki 220/30 Solitus Doctor Lovvesold 220/30 Solitus Soldier X Men
    Geddy
    220/29 Solitus Bureaucrat Phrygian 220/? Atrox Enforcer Aeolian 220/? Opifex Fixer
    Thelord666 220/? Solitus Adventurer Kellen 218/? Opifex Martial Artist

Quote Originally Posted by Sterva View Post
    Martial Artists
    Shades
    Bureaucrats
    Fixers*
    if any of these profs get killed by enf wep dmg they should reroll asap

Quote Originally Posted by Perkitup View Post
    Hopefully shade has a little more than that, I got 3073 w/o towers and mainly def setup at same time. But that isnt really the point tho. Ur logic there is retarded since our drains dont land any easier than the rest of our perks. U cant just walk up to a fixer or whatever and drain em. U can do that to a soldier, but shade doesnt need extra ar vs soldier unless you got pierce nerves on you
    ya im aware of the probs with shades and perking SP...
    blur def needs to get a 80% check and SP a 95% check.
    Moonbolt - 220/26/something. Trox Enf RK1 General of Hells Heroes.
    Renswind - 220/21/67 solitus trader.
    Moonkiss - 219/21/something opifex shade.
    Mooncloud - 150/18/somethin solitus MA.

Back on topic, Pistol perk actions could have a 100% def check if player is morphed.
    blah

Quote Originally Posted by NoGoal View Post
    Back on topic, Pistol perk actions could have a 100% def check if player is morphed.
    Ooohh, interesting.

Should the pistol packing support profs have to dodge Wolf or hell, Veteran's Leet though?
    Member of Spartans
    Hacre/Solitus/Keeper/220/29/70 - Ninpopotamus/Solitus/NT/220/30/70 - Charmming/Opifex/Crat/220/30/70
    Quote Originally Posted by randomalpha View Post
    in the end soldier is not Op or even near from that never was never will be just for the record only keepers are the ones before soldiers on the nerfest list
    Genius at work.

Pistol profs are used to choices and downsides. :P
    blah

If we talk about docs a 100% check sounds good to me. Lower nr check on dots and malp since it says in prof description that our main offensive cap should be to hurt people and monsters with nanos.
    Drtheron B 220/30 Atrox Doc First AI30 atrox doc on RK1
    Stilithium B 220/12 Nanomage Doc PVP project

Nttheron B 220/16 Atrox NT Ao easymode pvp is: on
    Lithvium B 220/13 Solitius Crat DD hoe project
    Zystem B 208/8 Nanomage Engineer Tradeskiller

+ A couple of alts in progress

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567