Thread: NanoAC, your Bot, and your

NanoAC, your Bot, and your

I posted this in the Eng forum and it turns out I'm not the only one with this question, and it looks like no one really knows the anser... I figured someone over here may know it.

I'm an Eng and I remember reading somewhere that your bot may inheret its NanoAC from your NanoAC. Does anyone know if this is true/false?

Bots appear to be AMAZINGLY easy to hit with a nano spell and I'm looking for something to lessen my pain. I've tried 'divert power to def' but its either broke or just ineffective.
    RK2
    BigStupid
    ChasyLane

Bueller... Bueller... Bueller...

.......... anyone?
    RK2
    BigStupid
    ChasyLane

Its no such thing as Nano AC anymore, nano ac was entierly removed in beta (before the game was released). If you talk about Nano Resist, im not sure, but personally I think your bot should be somewhat easy to root... If your bot started to chainresist on a regular basis, you would have been damn hard to kill for most professions, except doc and trader of course, and perhaps MPs.

Originally posted by Clark "Garzu-perman" Kent
    Its no such thing as Nano AC anymore, nano ac was entierly removed in beta (before the game was released). If you talk about Nano Resist, im not sure, but personally I think your bot should be somewhat easy to root... If your bot started to chainresist on a regular basis, you would have been damn hard to kill for most professions, except doc and trader of course, and perhaps MPs.
    Heh, our bot isn't a bot, it's a DoT. A 225 point DoT (with no reflect bracers) doesn't do much.
    ~Chris