Thread: Does this exist in game!? *drools*

Does this exist in game!? *drools*

The Stuff Dreams are made of

I want one so bad I can taste it! (It's kinda leathery and sweaty, but not too bad!)

I am pretty sure this is the stuff you see on GM's

actually this armor was in game for a while to my knowledge, but u couldnt wear anything else with it but was taken out together with knight armor many patches ago ...

It is just like the Night Armor.

It is in the database so that GM/NPCs can use it (Gaurds in Camelot), and is not actually an obtainable item.

Though, you used to be able to get Knight Armor from what I hear.

Even if it was like battle armor, it would still rock as an armor. Too bad we can't get any. :/

If I'm not mistaken...Plains of Divaad aren't in game yet.

If they come with expansion, maybe you will have to complete a mission for Divaad, or find him or something to get the armor?

Now it would be cool if it wasnt a mission where you would have to kill Divaad to get it, hence causing a bottleneck of campers on yet another rare item. But if he, like the fixer quest from ofoz gave you a set of tasks to do, now that would be fun.
    Santacharm
    Enforcer

Sopprano
    Fixer
    Metthias
    Meta Physicist

Wow.

I want that thing. Granted, Im nowhere NEAR the level needed to use it, but I want it! If they put that in the expansion, it will be cool! But Im sure there will be some horribly difficult quest needed to get it.

Knight's and Divaad's Armour were both removed from the game soon after release. Far too many ppl had them and if I remember correctly they were easy to twink and caused problems re: balance...
    Auri Sacra Fames!

Specialone Clan Fixer RK-2
    Spatialone Clan Bureaucrat RK-2

neither of them had any wear reqs. lol
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

yeah, so many things got nerfed solely as temporary fixes for bigger problems, back around release. Knights armor was one of them. Oh the Juggernaut slaughters, good times, good times. I still have some QL 180ish implants from killing slayers in the 50s, heh. Had to at least try it

Knights should get fixed, and go back in, with reqs.
    Borxet

I had a gm come change my first name, and the armor did look like Divaad's but when I asked him about it, he said it's not, it just looks similiar. He said his is GM armor