Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ClickSaver 2.2.3

i'm currently trying to install 2.2.3....but my computer has been "Creating local database, please wait..." for the passed 4 mins. Any ideas?

-----EDIT------

FYI...i got WIN98
    Last edited by Borrace; Jun 28th, 2002 at 23:03:36.

Question

Same here, but I let it run for like 10 minutes and my HD was humming away the whole time.

Did ctrl-alt-del to shut it down and noticed clicksaver was (not responding)

This is with win 98 SE btw.......

add

When I ran Clicksaver again after I stopped it, it asked for the AO directory again, and the mission display poped up, but no info appears when a mission is generated
    Last edited by Kafka; Jun 28th, 2002 at 23:21:49.

Well, I haven't tested it under win98, so thanks to murphy's law, it doesn't work.

Sigh...

I'll look into it tomorrow.

It works, MORB didn't mess up. You just have to wait a little longer than 10 minutes for the thing to build the database. I ran it on win98 SE btw.

edit: wait at least 20 min-30 min

Thank you! My mouse-using hand thanks you too.

Originally posted by Kafka
    When I ran Clicksaver again after I stopped it, it asked for the AO directory again, and the mission display poped up, but no info appears when a mission is generated
    This is what I'm getting also.
    » Mahalyn (RK1)
    » powerstrangers.org

Originally posted by MORB
    Well, I haven't tested it under win98, so thanks to murphy's law, it doesn't work.

Sigh...

I'll look into it tomorrow.
    I am running win98SE and it works just dandy. The creation of the local database took forever. It seems like the copier hangs but its just going very slowly. I started it up and left it on while i went up and got dinner and when i was back it was done and works perfectly.

If you are not getting anything popping up in clicksaver when you run it it is most likely because you are still running 2.2.2 which does not work at all. MORBs link on his page does not direct you to 2.2.3 but to 2.2.2 still you need to change the link address to get the correct one.

New version up: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=34685

Actually it was working under win98, but as intrepid said, the creation of local database was taking like several billion years.
    It should be semi-bearable now under win98, but it's still a lot much faster under winxp :)

thank you MORB!

i think i shall name my first child MORB...maybe not.

same problem

im having the same problem hd just churns away forever till i stop it ctrl alt delete. big pain in the ass. how do i fix this.

Hmm

Well Im running 98 :/ and im still getting ao frozen and forced to reboot as usual :/

Odd problem with Clicksaver.

I ran it, installed it, created database and then ran AO.

Goto mission terminal, open mission term, then run clicksaver, now it says it needs to build the database again !
    That means I need to shut down AO.

Again.,

So any idea why this is happening every time I run clicksaver?
    Also,
    sometimes while the buying agent is running it will just stop propagating missions.. like it quit in the middle.. but the buying agent is still running.
    Last edited by Orchid; Jul 9th, 2002 at 21:30:35.

Thumbs down hmm

Well Mine freezes and i have to ctrl - alt -del out of ao ..and when i try to restart ao.. it doesn't load which means reboot :/ and it happens like every 5 mins :/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12