Thread: Arena Booth!

Lightbulb Arena Booth!

Well this kinda idea spawn sperate arena for pvp battles. Like say person A goes this booth and person B goes booth next it. They can pick setting in which they want their arena to spawn. Like you could have open arena or one with lots things blocking way. Pick between large or small. Make it were the keys are different than that of mission so they cannot be dupped. Also make it so that team with even number people can pvp against team of even number people at the other booth. This would be kinda fun idea total kill ganking might actually encourage people do more arena battles etc. Encourage more mass pvp war I'm hoping funcom does capture territory soon.

hmm actually sounds like fun if they can make biiig outdoor pvp areas (the size of omni1-trade or Tir) and no zones just a exit box in the right corner of the big map or sumthn

BUMP!

very good idea!
    Legion
    Beartwo

and a whole litter of bearcubs ...

"Only the dead have seen the end of war." -- Plato
    "You see me now, a soldier, of a 1000 psychic wars...." -- Blue Oyster Cult

Like you could have open arena or one with lots things blocking way

you mean boxes and stuff? So range people can SHOT through them? no!

The rest yes.

my idea was a big huge combat simulator in the ICC area

Basically it allows for teleporters into different combat areas (all holographic)

Outdoor areas. Indoor areas. With spectator areas so you can watch the combat but not interfere

you get into teleporters by one person buying a key then duping it then going into your own private arena in which you cannot leave until you are not in combat (to prevent running)