Thread: nano and treatment kits

Post nano and treatment kits

hello funcom

I dont really read the forums much but i thought id post this ( perhaps someone has posted this before)

I d really like to have nano rechargers above qual 125 available for purchase in shops the qual 125 chargers are really inadequate.

Well looting 50 qual 125+ kits at a time in missions doesn't fill my needs at all really ( i can't imagine it fills any doctors needs).

but just consider it please.

I can't really think of a reason why we wouldn't have them in shops, or at least have them lootable in more than bundles of 50
    ( i go through 50 charges in one mission sometimes) so you can see how that could be a pain

so consider that please

thanks

Thumbs up hear hear

Nano kits are ammo for NT's and the lifes blood of a doctor's team! Soldiers dont have to set missions harder to get ammo for their gun so I really wish nano-kits (heck and all meds for that matter) were available like nano-clusters ALL QL's in shops, just maybe not the QL you are looking for at the moment.. Put this shop in superior departments.

At the VERY LEAST, add an "upgrade" for nano/treatment/first aid kits that doesn't require buying 90 things and dumping thousands of IP into a useless skill... Maybe Nano initiative could be the skill for upping nano kits, and treatment for upping treatment kits? Just a secondary idea.. implement my first one

Jabba.
    Devil's Advocate is cooler than you.

"If you can't get rid of the skeleton in your closet, you'd best teach it to dance."
    - George Bernard Shaw

All good ideas, we really need higher than QL 125 nano kits in the stores. Also please make the kits we do manage to find in our missions stackable!! It takes up way too much space in our inventory and banks to have to hold hundreds of separate bunches of the same QL nano kits! First aid kits of the same QL will stack with each other, so why not nano kits?

Sell higher kits.

Make 'em stackable.

'nuff said

da'Foot