Thread: Ok, this is how i see it...

Exclamation Ok, this is how i see it...

Well, i have been playing AO since Beta #3.

Let start by saying that this is NOT whining, its my observations...

I have experienced ALL the ups and downs in this game. I have still managed to stay with it even with all the previous problems. But, i took a 3 month break and came back 2 month ago. When i came back i was very pleased to see the changes that had been made since my break. I am happy to see the new whompah system which gives us the chance of gettin "outside action" again like in the "old days". I also like the proffession specific items and all the other new things, alll in all i like AO...

But... There is however some serious things needed... I havent seen ANY story events yet, at least nooone that made me say wow! im part of the big picture.. If people are wondering why there is SO many MA's and Adventurers in the game, well thats easy.. I for once have figured out why... They simply want to try out PvP. And thats a serious problem here! I have a Bureaucrat and a Fixer and NONE of them will ever get to try PvP with a happy ending... Now thats not balance, is it ?

No matter how i try PvP will never be a part of my game experince, and that sucks to tell the truth. Even more when i dont have a storyline to go into and be a part of...

So this is my statement... I love playing this game atm, but if i dont see story or more balance in proffessions im affraid it wont be a "break" next time i leave... I know that there are a lot of "us" proffessions out there that still need changes... Especially Crats (havent seen any changes to those yet). I have said to myself many times, "im sticking to this game nomatter what!" , but im also beginning to understand the people saying, im gonna go for Star Wars Galaxies...

A year has passed and still there are SO many things missing. Funcom, you should be patching daily... Ex: Yalm bug, need more social clothes, need more interaction with NPCs etc... You really SHOULD listen to what you read in this Bulletin Board. I know you listened to "us" when we were betatesters, but you are not finished yet...

As i see this, AO has 5 month left to live in before the "planet" gets really isolated.. There are so many "small issues" that is bugging the players and it could be fixed in 1 single patch...

Well, i could go on, but thats not the meaning, this is just me (one maybe out of many) whos telling how he feels about something thats cost me 12.95$ a month...

No improvements... No money.... 12 month has passed, now show us "how important" you think the customers are... before we all go somewhere else..

Bump.
    Speak on woman... very tastfully put.