Thread: Let the attacks begin! Suggestion

Lightbulb Let the attacks begin! Suggestion

Ok try and follow me on this. what you need is a building I call a generator, for each major city. What the generators should do is keep ppl from attcking the cities. Right now city zones are 75%. You make the generators 25% and then have a switch there. lets say we are talking about the generator for Tir. If OT wanted to attack Tir they must first take over the generator and hit the switch. once the switch is hit then Tir will become 25% zone allowing pvp among opposite sides only. this will last just until the clanners retake control of the tir generator. With this system you can allow pvp in cities yet also control it. It is quite obvious that one or 2 ppl cant take over or aatck tir alone. If you do this then you could give ppl alot to look foward to. For once ppl could mobalize much better and have a goal that everyone else on there side has always had. To capture Tir or Omni1, even for a second I hope you read and think carfully about this idea. Plz send somthing saying yall got this message.

A good idea, but...

The problem that I see is that newbies would be dead meat. You get a large group along with a few lower level twinked guys and you would have tons of newbies getting killed. The solutino would be to make certain cities (Tir, Athen, Omni 1) unattackable.

The other problem is one that already exists, and that is zoning in and out of stores etc. to heal teamates but to avoid getting killed. You might want to either have all stores close during an attack, or make stores have a tmie limit (30 seconds) between when you leave, and when you can enter again.