Thread: Fix Wen Wen!

Exclamation Fix Wen Wen!

I'm sure a lot people by now have come notice Wen Wen doesn't attack at all for some reason. The damage isn't all that great on it but would be enough make a good damage shield.

i see where your going with this, nice idea, you want wen wens to do damage with your attack? like a pet? or like a damage shield?

Lightbulb yay sorta

Weapon or pet either way he doesn't attack Imagine if funcom fixed him he would act as a weapon. But rather it act as pet with different attack bar but still stay at your side at all times. The damage would be like if you had damage shield going. Would be nice least see him work.

Are wen wens intended to do damage? Or is it just a item without and updated description? It used to be a weapon for all those that down know.

Lightbulb yay kinda

He shows damage output on his decription so you would think he would do damage. Might be possible that they changed that but yet to hear answer from funcom even in petitions.

hmm

You think with all the people paying millions and millions credits they want see Wen Wen working :\ Guess he just there have description look like acts but is actually cute little metal ball that floats above your shoulder.

Are wen wens intended to do damage? Or is it just a item without and updated description? It used to be a weapon for all those that down know.

Wen Wen used to be a weapon.this was changed in 14.0,i guess it was changed to sorta try to balance out conceal/perception changes in game?new util that adds perception added without the old description being updated.14.4 will prolly change to description a bit though.
    Make Notum saturated metaplast armor comon like the rest of the uber boss loot you guys at FC screwed up. Resta - Ace OT Spy

Disclaimer: Need anything talk in Vicinity...I ignore /tells.

The lower ones adds sense doesnt they?
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Description still says they do damage on test (they still dont though). At the moment they just buff your perception (and look SO cute hovering next too you )

hugs

lilnymph
    Lilnymph - Clan Fixer - RK1
    lilnymph wrote on November 21st, 2003 08:01:01:
    You may take our postcount threads, but you will never take our FREEDOM!!!!!
    Originally posted by Cz
    The post count is mine! All mine! Mwahahahah!

40.476190476190474% of me is a huge nerd! How about you?
    Style over Substance

What's so cute about a hovering metal ball?

I suppose lamps are cute too, then.

Talking naming them ^^

Well since the description is messed on them I guess you can treat them like pets.. I named mine Pookie

Wen Wen will be fixed in 14.6

Yeah fix it!
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange