I am currently a level 61 adv and I still have problems picking the appropriate mission. I usually have to move the EASY/HARD indicator a few notches to the left (towards EASY) because if I leave it in the middle I usually end up getting a few orange colored opponents which I am not able to kill on my own. I am able to kill the green colored ones with relative ease. The problem I am having is when I move the EASY/HARD indicator a few notches to the left, I end up getting a number of grey colored opponents which gets to be really frustrating to say the least! This definitely makes it more difficult for me to earn tokens and XP doing solo missions. Is there any possible way to improve the mission selection so that I will only get green opponents? Also it takes me at times over two hours to complete a single mission. This makes it impossible for me to play the game if I am on a limited time schedule. Would it be possible perhaps to add a feature where a player can select the length or duration of the mission thereby getting less XP and credits? This would make it possible for me and I believe others to play the game more often even if I don't have three hours to kill. These are really the main problems for me with the game. To sum things up... fewer or no grey opponents when EASY/HARD indicator is close to middle and additional feature that will allow players to select shorter missions! Thank you!