Thread: Level requirments on nanos will destroy the game.

Level requirments on nanos will destroy the game.

This whole thing is lame as HELL....

The MAIN SELLING POINT of this game was that a level 120 could go head to head with a level 200....because they could both equip and use the same gun/nanos.

Now that's not going to be true anymore? Level limits you say? A 7K hp buff for a adv at level 195?

Sure....A level 120 adv could probaly cast that nano with mochams. Only he can't...he needs 75 levels to be the right "level" to cast it. So he's got 75 levels of pure gimpy rapeage to slug thru before he can compete with the level 200's.

This game is turning into DAOC, where level means everything. If you are level 120...don't try little man, don't even try. Be a good lil credit card and run the treadmill till level 200 then mabey...MABEY....you can pvp.

If this is the way this game is going I am takeing my 4 accounts and leaveing for SWG or Neocron.

We've tried this Xira, but FC refuses to make a definitive response whether all new stuff will be level related, whether the restrictions will be removed, or if it was just a one-time thing. I also hope they take them off.
    Intenseheat: Omni MA, ph33r teh ub3r l337
    Preeminence: Omni crat - hopelessly gimped - lost 180K IP trying to reset skills - ph33r teh ub3r t33th
    Omniwins: Omni soldier, always winning

I'm just an ass that happens to be smart.

If a lvl 120 can cast what a lvl 200 can. (Or a lvl 120 can wear everything that a lvl200 can). Where is the highlevel game then?

In my opinion there should be something that for ex. a 180lvl can do that a 110 can't do. Buffs or not.

If we want to see real cool stuff in the high levels there has to be some restrictions on who can have/use it. Or else it would completly unbalance the midlevels.

But lvl-restrictions is not the best way to do it.