Thread: MA Brothers anmd Sisters UNITE!!!!!!!

MA Brothers anmd Sisters UNITE!!!!!!!

Lol I have been reading threads here where people now want MA's nerfed cause after 10 months finally MA's are viable in PVP. Well I think they should leave us the hell alone. We put up with agent one shot kills, getting chain rooted, debuffed, MK shield and Alpha Strikes, MP pets (both healing and deamon), NT root/nukes, Doc init debuffs etc..etc..etc...

Leave us the hell alone FC it's payback time. :P

I think we deserve 10 months of pimp slapping payback to all the lamers that said "MA's are a support class you aren't supposed to PVP as well as us and oh BTW Crit buff please". TO all the lamers out there that thought they had skill (like AO PVP takes skill lol) by killing droves of my MA brothers and sisters to get that phat title, LOOK OUT THE FREIGHT TRAIN OF MA PAIN IS COMMING THROUGH!!!! WOOOT!

Remember Brothers and Sisters Just say no to MA nerfs
    Lol
    Takuan
    Future Sword Saint of Rubi-Ka
    Martial Artist
    Storm

/laugh
    Perfection breeds weakness.

Obergeist-Burning bright, Above the head ghost

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Stronger, better, faster, push it

The Troll Corps want you!tm
    General in the Troll Corps tm

Ok, according to your logic, we'll let the MAs reign for a while, then we'll boost up the fixer to UBER heights, let them spank everbody for a little bit, then boost up the adventurer twenty-fold, let them get their licks in. Nano-techs would be next, followed by Engies, which would lead the Soldiers and Agents taking over again by Christmas time.

/boogle

Mdgprogram-Fearful symmetry <---beat the every lovin' crap out of a level 60 soldier at 49

Heh

Well that is the way FC seems to work so why not just go with the flow.

I figured you could tell I was kidding. Guess not.
    Takuan
    Martial Artist
    Storm

Going with the flow is a very, very, bad thing.

Level reqs on nanos, nerfs... I mean, is this what anyone wanted?! I don't want to be boosted up at the expense of other professions. Look where that's got us.

I don't think people asked to have MAs nerfed. I think they asked to have their professions boosted up to the same level as MAs. Big difference.

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    I don't think people asked to have MAs nerfed. I think they asked to have their professions boosted up to the same level as MAs. Big difference.
    HEhehe yeah you're right. I can see why they think of is as a nerf, since they get 'weaker' compared to other classes.

I hope one day that everyone can be objective about their class(es) and say that I don't want to be uber, I want to be balanced. That would be "one small step for me, one huge step for AO"
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

prolly the last day in anarchy online history , all classes will be equal.

meanwhile I can try to speech.

I have a dream that one day Nerfed ones and uber ones can join together in brotherhood.
    I have a dream today.
    I have a dream that I will be uber someday!
    etc etc

OMFG

I love how I posted something relatively absurd and it still started a debate.

I think from here on out I'm going to put absurd blurbs in all my posts like "Soldiers are a support class know your role". lol
    Takuan
    Martial Artist
    Storm

Who posted that MAs are a support class? I really, really want to know. This most have been way back when. Frankly, the trend is to have two or three "uber" professions being the top dawgs, then nerf the hell out of one of them later, boost up another profession, set the stage for the next fall, etc, etc.

And just for that Takuan, no RRF for you. =P

lol

Actually I remember months ago being told by some ass that I was a support class cause I wouldn't give him a free crit buff.
    Takuan
    Martial Artist
    Storm

sorry i dont mean to be blunt.. but as a MA this post anoys the hell out of me..

1. first of if this is a call to all MAs, then my friend u have posted it in the wrong forum....

2. we have seen 174891274987345 threads like this... all accross the board... do you think that helps us MAs ?

3. i think we all pretty much can agree on that MAs has been fixed and have gotten quite a bit of love... sweet, now lets fix som other issues for other profs... will we see a nerf/dont nerf fixers/adv after next patch? yeah prolly, some nimrod is prolly gonna post it.. why.. i dunno.. its just silly, why not try to fix issues for broken profs instead of break fixed profs ? ( i.e i actually think u do more damage than good with yer post )
    Znails