Thread: Hows this for an idea on player vs fellow npcs?

Hows this for an idea on player vs fellow npcs?

I have read som posts on ppl getting kinda angry on players killing fellow npcs, (clan killing clan npc, omni killing omni npc) Gettin XP for it. And i do agree that it's wrong, and not the way it's supposed to be.

What if you had some sort of "good/evil" system like the one in Baldurs gate/neverwinter nights. Lets say it like this, When you kill a good guy/mob in BG or NWN u go 3 point away from godness and towards evilness . Wich is no good becouse if u get to evil ppl dont want talk to you.

What if the same happend in AO, but with your tokens. I mean, u get a token for doing something good for Clan/omni/neut (eg. missions :/ boooooring , hmm, a well, that's not the point here) But what if u start to loose tokens when killing fellow npcs. Think about it

Now, i'm not for exploits, and if a Clanner or omni or neut kills a fellow npc for exp, i think it's kinda an exploit, or that ppl are to bored to even bother playing the game correctly. Thats why i thought of this idea, wich i think is a great one (just "slightly addopted" from a nother game.. ). It would end that kind of exploits becouse i dont think that ppl would stand there loosing 1 token a kill (meaning 1 token as in 1 round ball with the correct value for your level, eg i'm lvl 87, i would loose 3 tokens from my token board), and then go back to do mission to gain back the tokens you lost killing that npc.

Oops, read a little on the forum and noticed that this wasnt a new idea still a good one though

Flame me, kick me, worship me

Alvador lvl 87 fixer
    Last edited by Alvador; Jun 27th, 2002 at 08:37:41.