Thread: Robbery in Omni-Ent (Levrivers shows his true colour)

Post Robbery in Omni-Ent (Levrivers shows his true colour)

It took PoisonIvy007 time to find the store; she had only been on Rubi-Ka a week and still in training as an Agent for Omi-Tek general Department. She didn’t have much spending money but really needed some more garments, especially when she intended to go to the special ‘Welcome to Rubi-Ka’ Ball. She had felt quite lonely these days, and kept thinking of her beloved pet Poodle called ‘Pinky’, he had died just before she went off World. She missed the way he used to always come to her when she was upset, or fed up with things, he’d sit in front of her, and place a paw delicately on her lap, and would cry with her, whining. She opened her locket to see his cute little face looking up with an expression to suggest a ‘wink’ – as if to say ‘I’m watching over you Mum, I’ll protect you’. Ivy put away the locket that hung from her necklace, and entered the store in Omni-Ent.

She checked the clothing booth, there were clothes there, but all official uniforms of one sort or another, and she wondered where the Miir designer clothing store was? “Hmmm no good… tut… why do they never stock nice clothes?” She mumbled. She then moved to the maps booth, as she would be in the field in a month or so, would be could to know the area around her.

A large Atrox called Ghump was now looking at the clothing booth, he scratched his head, as he too didn’t see what he wanted. “No pants here today  .” He sighed. The lady next to him (Kinkajou) also was perusing the wares of the machine. “Nope, no pants.” She said in confirmation. Just as Ivy had bought a map of 4 holes, the air crackled with static as several uniformed men warped in. Two immediately set lock tools onto the shop door. The leader (Leverivers) shouted to all in the shop, “Okay the Door has been bolted, Everyone is stuck in here and we are here for you money!!!”
    “What?” Said Kinkajou.
    “Ehmn?” Ghump said as he turned to face the robbers. Ivy couldn’t believe her eyes, these were clanners, and they were robbing in the heart of Omni Tek Territory! She wished she had carried her weapons with her, and thought that the other shoppers were thinking the same? One of the thieves (Shadyfixer) moved to Ghump and Kinkajou, whilst the other (Jandors) ran to where Zneyphinx and Meddoctor were.
    They both demanded money, weapons cocked and ready.
    “I’m warning you Zneyphinx!!!” Jandors shouted to which Zney ‘arrhhhhed’. Kinkajou hid behind the big Atrox.
    “Don’t shoot!” Pleaded Zney. Although the Atrox was large, he also was unarmed and shouted for Help. “OK, OK don’t shoot” Ghump begged. Levrivers moved towards Ivy, her heart started to beat faster, suddenly he brought his gun up to her, “You’re gonna hand over your cash, NOW!” he demanded. She quickly handed all the creds she had.
    “You’re gonna pay for this, you will sonny!” She said.
    “Yeah yeah, we’ve heard that a million and one times already ‘Missy’!”
    “Save us Ghump!” Shouted Medoctor.
    “Hide me too Ghump!” Shouted Zney as he moved towards this Atrox stranger.
    “Take Ghump, he’s… bigger boned!” said Zney to his oppressor Shadyfixer.
    “You guys hide me!” The large Atrox tried to hide behind the others, to the amusement of the thieves.
    A sparkle caught Lev’s eye from the platinum necklace that was around Ivy’s neck. “And that jewellery!” he shouted and motioned with his gun. No not my necklace, maybe he’ll let me take out my photo? This can’t be the Lev that I have heard about, if it is he will let me keep it? Ivy prayed as a tear welled up in her eye. She handed the necklace with the locket over to him reluctantly and slowly.
    “OK here, but I want the photo back.” Ivy tried not to look vulnerable. Lev opened the locket and took the photo out, looked at it and smirked at the poodle looking at him in the picture. Jandors demanded Kinkajou’s dress, which she hated very much to give up, shocked she said to Ghump “He took my costume… I’ll be in trouble with Aktrez ”.
    “Not anything special to you is it Ivy?” Lev said calmly.
    “It’s a picture of my pet dog!” Anger was rising in her as he held it up in front of her.
    “What THIS picture?” He suddenly ripped up the picture of Pinky before her eyes, helplessness and grief replaced the anger, and Ivy started to cry like a young girl. “Ha no more Mr. Doggy for you.” Laughed Lev.
    “You Bast*rd!” She shouted though her tears, she fell to the floor sobbing, then she looked up to Lev and said through gritted teeth, “If he were still alive, he’d bite you’re dumb head off!” Kinkajou’s temper rose when she witnessed Levs cruelty. “Leave her alone… haven’t you done enough?” she moved over to where Ivy was, not caring if she would get shot, (which she didn’t).
    “My Pinky!” cried Ivy. Kinkajou bent down and comforted her, wiping some of the tears from Ivy’s face.
    “Let that Atrox go, he can run outside, shout in distress and we’ll have more people coming in here to rob.” Lev shouted, with which Jandors complied and undid the lock on the door. He looked to the two women before him, “You two in the trade room NOW!” he barked. Kinkajou didn’t look at the man but simply helped Ivy to her feet.
    “Come on dear” she said softly, they both walked to the trade room, ivy was glad they hadn’t taken her clothes.

Ghump got up and ran to the door shouting “Heeeelllllpppp!!!!”, Lev quickly turned around and let off a shot at Ghump but missed do to the alarming speed at which the Atrox ran. When Ivy and Kinkajou got into the room the gang followed them, Lev shouted to the rest of his crew, “Remove em of all their clothes, lets humiliate this Omni scum!” Jandors moved towards Ivy who in turn moved behind the virtually naked Kinkajou.
    “Now leave her be!” She demanded Jandors. Meanwhile Shadyfixer was having trouble getting money off the barkeep. The barkeeper had his weapon to hand and hidden under the bar, as Shady moved closer the barman pulled out the plasma rifle and started firing sporadically, Jandors and the rest all dived for cover to get a better attacking position. Ivy ran and dived behind the trade terminals, with Kinkajou following suit. Ivy hoped that the thieves would somehow not find them.
    “This is Terrible!.. I’m not giving them my shoes” Kinkajou whispered.
    “No, and I’m not giving them my clothes… But I don’t have anymore pictures of Pinky, sniff, sniff” Sobbed Ivy.
    “He’s a terrible bast*rd for doing this to you. I hope he fries in Notum goo… He’s just terrible.” Kinkajou tried to keep her voice down. The firefight still continued, Lev motioned for a pincer movement on both flanks around the bar. His men started to move from position to position whilst one would give covering fire.
    “What’s got into him? I heard that he was a joker, and a helper of people?” Ivy said through her uncontrollable sobs.
    “Well you were either misinformed or he’s gone insane?” Kinkajou looked into the poor young girls’ eyes, as Ivy started to cry a bit more and leaned her head onto Kinkajou’s shoulder. When in position, the gang all popped up and completely peppered the bar, and the bartender. When the smoke had settled, Ivy peered from behind the trade terminal, she spotted Jandors coming their way.
    “One of them’s coming our way.” Ivy looked terrified at this point, before Kinkajou could get them moving, Jandors was standing there, had caught them. Jandors pointed his weapon at Ivy who was so scared, she couldn’t move.
    “Gimme your clothes!”
    “Leave her alone you loser!” Kinkajou moved in between them.
    “I’m warning you Ivy!!!” He meant business.
    “Its OK Kink.” Ivy undressed down to her underwear, and was worried that he would want to take ‘more’.
    “You’re such bast*rds” Kinkajou spat.
    “It’s my job lady.”
    “Some job.” Kinkajou stared at him, there was silence, and he was about to say something when Lev shouted for his gang to leave, which he did.

Thinking it wasn’t safe, the ladies stayed in the trade room. After some more moments of silence, Ivy spoke. “Why did they have to take our clothes?”
    “I don’t know… It’s dumb. Or just plain mean.”
    “Levrivers just wants to humiliate us as much as he possibly can the SOB!” Ivy said.
    “You must be right.” Sighed Kinkajou.
    “I’m only a recruit now… but I will arrest him one day… I SWEAR on it!”
    “I know you will Ivy… it will take a little time, but for now I’m going straight to the Vixen security staff.”
    “Good, I will inform my superiors too... They even murdered the barkeeper too!”
    “I know… Why? For serving drinks? Senseless.” Kinkajou shook her head.

When they thought it safe the two walked cautiously into the shop floor, Kinkajou walked over to where the ripped up pieces of the photo lay and picked up the pieces.
    “Maybe it can be restored if we get them all?” She said to Ivy, as Ivy dried out her tears and smiled.
    “Yes, yes, best to look at the bright side ”
    “I think it can be made to look alright, Ivy?”
    “Thank you Kinkajou.” Ivy hugged her, Kinkajou tried not to start her own tears from falling as she handed them into Ivy’s shaking hand. They hugged once more.
    “I’m gonna spread the word about that nasty man!” Said Ivy.
    “Me too, be safe dear… If you ever need anything let me know.”
    “You too Kink.” Said Ivy as Kink left the Shop.

When Ivy left the shop, her heart stopped! She saw the Levrivers gang who had just finished a fight with a couple of the Omni guards.
    “You! PoisonIvy! Afraid that you are a witness to this!” Lev raised his gun, Ivy turned and started to run, the first blast hit a strut from a building, the second hit Ivy, her chest burst open and death was instant.
    Last edited by SinisterCake; Jun 20th, 2002 at 12:13:13.

Yikes when did Lev turn nasty?
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Post Lev turned nasty a few weeks ago

Some time back Lev left the Independent Rubi-Kans to form a criminal gang, The Rivers. It was becoming apparent for some time that we couldnt trust him so his departure was not a surprise. However, the loss of some of the people he took with him was. All members of The Rivers should be considered armed and highly dangerous and are not to be trusted.

Anyone found harbouring or aiding a member of The Rivers gang can no longer expect to be welcome in Borealis or to expect aid from The Independent Rubi-Kans

There is currently a 1million credt reward on the head of Lev Rivers for his capture or for retuning his dead body. See Softtouch for more information.

Dr Tiny
    Advisor and Ambassador for The Independent Rubi-Kans

Ikyru is a dear friend of mine.. A Long standing member of The Independent Rubikans until today...

She set out to excute a plan I devised to have Levrivers pay for his recent atrocities...
    She lured Lev to meet with her on the pretense she would denounce her Neutrality and leave IR to join the Rivers..
    The following is what transpired....

Start logging of "Vicinity" at 06/20/02 16:22:18

16:22: Levrivers shouts: peddle those legs old man!
    16:23: Tagorn shouts: i'm soldier! i dont run!
    16:23: Ikyru shouts: hehe
    16:24: Ikyru shouts: Its very close now..
    16:26: Levrivers: nearly lost ya
    16:26: Ikyru: Falls are ahead
    16:27: Levrivers: so, here we are
    16:27: Levrivers: lovely place to meditate it is
    16:27: Tagorn: Indeed
    16:27: Ikyru: Ok let me take you to my secret place Of meditatin and then I will explain why I have brought you both here
    16:28: Ikyru: Ok this way please
    16:29: Ikyru: Follow me closely
    16:29: Levrivers puts one boot in the water
    16:29: Levrivers: hey, cool place
    16:29: Levrivers watches the water roar above him
    16:29: Ikyru: Thank you.. I meditate here often
    16:29: Tagorn: Indeed
    16:30: Ikyru: Tag I have brought you here cause I wanted you to be the first to know
    16:30: Ikyru: You are a strong member of IR and I admire your loyalty
    16:30: Ikyru: Lev you have changed very much since I have met you..
    16:31: Levrivers chuckles
    16:31: Levrivers: no kidding, only back to how i used to be
    16:31: Tagorn is calm and silent
    16:31: Ikyru: IR I am afraid with its arguing and lack of action holds nothing for me any more Tag
    16:31: Ikyru: I want to make some thing of myself
    16:32: Ikyru: I want people to know and fear me..
    16:32: Ikyru: I am joining Lev
    16:32: Levrivers: well, the criminal life always helps }
    16:32: Levrivers: woah
    16:32: Ikyru: Medium Level Clan Application
    16:32: Tagorn is surprised ...
    16:32: Ikyru: I brought you to witness this action Tag
    16:32: Ikyru: Lev will you take me if I join the Clans fight
    16:32: Tagorn: To insult me?
    16:32: Levrivers: under a waterfall in the middle of the night, a new star is born
    16:32: Ikyru: not to insult you..
    16:33: Levrivers: sure Ikyru, i can promise riches and notoriarty
    16:33: Ikyru: Lev this is the first step in a bond that you and I will never forget .. Tagorn this is good bye to you and IR
    16:33: Tagorn: You know that by joining Lev you become my enemy?
    16:33: Ikyru: I am aware of that Tag
    16:33: Levrivers: ha! an enemy of a neutral!
    16:33: Levrivers laughs
    16:33: Levrivers: (no offense) lol
    16:33: Ikyru grins
    16:34: Tagorn: No Lev you are MINE enemy
    16:34: Ikyru: He is right Tag what can a neutral do?
    16:34: Tagorn: *enemy
    16:34: Tagorn: You and all you guild
    16:34: Ikyru: I am now going to chose my destiny..
    16:34: Levrivers: hey, i have no guild, we're a gang, we stick together for our ownsake, not coz we have to by rules
    16:34: Tagorn: Becouse of this stupid ICC regulations i can kill you now ...
    16:35: Levrivers: erm, excuse me?

((At this point I Ikyru activated my Medium level Omni application and began to attack Lev with extreme prejudice....))

16:35: Ikyru: Die Lev
    ((I kill Lev))
    16:35: Ikyru: It worked Tag I have revenge for Mael and IR
    16:36: Tagorn: Indeed
    16:36: Tagorn: I salute you
    16:36: Ikyru: Lev now knows what it is like to be hunted..
    16:36: Tagorn: You forsaken you freedom to avange him
    16:37: Ikyru: Let us go before he returns with help..
    16:37: Ikyru: Give my regards to IR and please explain why I have left them to be Omni..
    16:38: Tagorn: Lets go then

This plan was set forth by me with Ikyru's Help..
    This is only the beginning of my vow to see that Lev pays for his atrocities....
    ~*~ Nanoprincess ~*~
    Katelin Cyani Kerans

Talking LOL

what a criminal mastermind

hahahahaha

o my i think my pet demon wants to play with that guild

in a mather of breakfest that is ;o
    very not ncie to tear up wittle cute poodle pictures infront of little girls

need help ask Mirreile ingame ;p
    -------------------------------------------
    Hugyou - lvl 118 Doc
    Proud to be in MoK greatest bunch a people i met to date in AO

Current AO population

30% trolls
    30 % griefers
    30 % ninja;s
    10 % good people
    good people
    All of MoK
    Jica Argulace Fiix Hajk Cloudeh Anval Ipex Noer Compromise Boicey Sange Zyxth Twooftwo nanakee Rakhabit Lanaah Arlanon Piim Kalannar and my long lost friend Praettor i wish you come back to AO old friend and Saiban unban him FC

Red face Amateurs

Not impressed, amateurs, Lev Rivers is as much a criminal as the pet Leet I keep in a cage, so I suggest staying the Leet, unless you want to see how the big boys treat pathetic wannabes.

Cayll

Leet...in...a...
    cage.

LET IT OUT OR I WILL PERSONALLY TAKE A VISIT TO YOUR APARTMENT AND MAKE IT SO :O
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Interesting...
    Wannabe or not, the more damage he causes the more his infamy grows. He may be small now, but if left unchecked...we'll have anther Mocker problem now wont we

Exclamation Statement

/me think Levrivers not a very nice person anymore!!!

To tell the truth I wasn't exactly dressed for a party that day, so I couldn't ask Lev to dance...

But I'll get Ya for that Lev!!!

I'm coming for You... And hell is coming with me!!!

/Ghump
    Ghump - a member of Ragnarok

My hovercraft is full of eels

Ok i get ya.... my point was that Lev used to be a ladies man and a proper action hero type. Someone that people looked upto ... now he has suddenly turned into an evil shadow of his former self .... that rips up pictures of poodles?

*shudders*

Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

*me laughs at all the muppets who are insignificant*
    Last edited by Zaduda; Jun 22nd, 2002 at 00:40:40.
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

all this terror becuase we (the IR) voted that leets were sexier than Lev Rivers

Well Lev you are showing your true colours at last, we had suspected you for some time now.
    You threaten the life of my former bodyguard Tagorn and my good friend Cyani. I do so hope your insurance is up to date Mr Rivers, harm them and first your assassins will be exterminated and then your gang, and when there is no one left for you to cower behind Mr Rivers, why then we shall take you.

Cool Anarchist Wannabe =p

Man.... You rob some babies? Okay.. Lets list some real malevolence shall we...
    1st. Declare War on Omni-Tek and all theyr allies
    2nd. Slaughter several 100 Omni-Tek officials during raids on Omni Ent / HQ.
    3d. Grand Scale conspiracy and attemt of taking Boss Ross life.

Do i have to list more? Keep up the spirit Cayll =p
    "How do you prove that you exist...?
    Maybe we dont exist..."

"Love goes, Like night... Its a fading dream"

"15 candles
    Redeemers of this world
    Dwell in hypocrisy:
    "How were we supposed to know?"

((soz meth, that was ooc, my apologies))
    Last edited by Zaduda; Jun 22nd, 2002 at 00:38:14.
    If ya can get away with it, try it.
    If ya cant get away with it, try it anyway }:-)

Cool

What can i say? Bad to the bone? =p
    "How do you prove that you exist...?
    Maybe we dont exist..."

"Love goes, Like night... Its a fading dream"

"15 candles
    Redeemers of this world
    Dwell in hypocrisy:
    "How were we supposed to know?"

*smirk*
    Director "Meister"
    President, Omni-Pol
    Level 207 Omni-Tek Dictator
    Meister's Reinforced Suit - Bureaucrats may be gimps, but at least we know how to look good.
    Account Created: 2001-06-27 23:07:32

Heh...

Lev Lev Lev... what will we ever do with you...

Methinks someone needs a ganking j/k :P
    And remember...

"Be glad you're not an NT"

Angdao, Nanomage Male, level 77 Nano-Technician
    [Leader of The Shadow School]
    Angdau, Opifex Female, Level 55 Martial Artist
    [White Knight]
    *Will commit to cybersex for a minimum of 500,000 credits*
    Kaninabeh, Atrox, Level 26
    *Adventurers are fun *
    Angcrat, Level 7 Beureaucrat
    Angbash, Level 16 Enforcer
    Angtao, level 2 Agent
    *All omni* *meow*
    -=Making Newbies /terminate since April 2002=-

All wounds will heal, but the scars shall never fade. - Angdao

Lev....I'm sorry man I just can't take you seriously as being evil.

Unless maybe it's your nefarious plan to kill Omni-Pol by making them laugh so hard that they have heart attacks?

Exclamation Dissapointment, but vigilance

I didnt know you too well Lev, you seemed like an OK guy. Sorry to say that you have now crossed the line, as well as your Mocker friends (Synopsis to follow this post soon). Like I told one of your clients, I WILL shut you down, dont think that coz Im not affiliated that I am a small fish in the sea, coz this fish has sharks for friends!
    Crattyjack (RUR) - Director of Sales.
    Nashka (RUR) - Security Chief.
    Greenie01 (Devils Advocate) - Wheeler an Dealer.
    Emmet 'Bazzit' (Uncle Bazzit Foundry) - (Unofficial) CEO.
    Sightsee (The Makers Shades) - Lord.