Thread: If level requirements are being put on new nanos it must be retroactively put on old

Unhappy If level requirements are being put on new nanos it must be retroactively put on old

Yes i know i dont want them on old too but this is to prove a balance point.

If the new nanos are to be forced on us with a level requirement then all nanos should be retroactively modified

And yes i know this will mean the end of MANY MANY classes but those level limits are absurb

And just so you know levels would scale like this

level 169+ nano (require level 195) -as seen in ballads of the plains walker

level 162 nano (require level 185)- as seen in Cyclic Wings of the Phoenix

level 159 nano (level 175+) - as seen in many of the cyclic damage shields

level 152 nano (level 165+) - as seen in Leader of the Pack

And yes for the record this post is sarcasm but the mere fact that essential nanos are being given title limits while older ones on the more balanced classes are not is absurd!!!

hell yeah, it's crazy. check out my thread on this page ":l.... Damned Advs" for examples of how stupid this idea is.

(how would a trader feel about lvl reqs on ransaak/deprive?)
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

Re: If level requirements are being put on new nanos it must be retroactively put on old

Isnt this kinda what I was asking for on the reqs for the Edge Of Tarrasque?

Bratag

Originally posted by Oberon
    Yes i know i dont want them on old too but this is to prove a balance point.

If the new nanos are to be forced on us with a level requirement then all nanos should be retroactively modified

And yes i know this will mean the end of MANY MANY classes but those level limits are absurb

And just so you know levels would scale like this

level 169+ nano (require level 195) -as seen in ballads of the plains walker

level 162 nano (require level 185)- as seen in Cyclic Wings of the Phoenix

level 159 nano (level 175+) - as seen in many of the cyclic damage shields

level 152 nano (level 165+) - as seen in Leader of the Pack

And yes for the record this post is sarcasm but the mere fact that essential nanos are being given title limits while older ones on the more balanced classes are not is absurd!!!

*bump* for great justice.

Either put level reqs on every nano in the game (such as a level 195 req on the six Mocham's Gifts) or remove every level req on the new 14.4 nanos.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Originally posted by EvilSpork
    *bump* for great justice.

Little off topic (and I agree with the topic, so it deserves the bump from me), but that response made me laugh. It's the first time in I don't know how long that these forums have given me a chuckle.

Put level requirement of Level 1, and only Level 1.

Just so they can't use it because of no NCU and it requires 350.

Where did you see these note about nano requierement ???

Originally posted by labrutte
    Where did you see these note about nano requierement ???
    On page 2 of this thread:

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...0&pagenumber=2

there's a link to the new 14.4 nanos. If you check the descriptions, you'll see what the fuss is about.