Thread: Take a Look At pets

Exclamation Take a Look At pets

I'm sure FC already knows how messed up pet pathing is...but that's not really the problem(well it is, but heres another one). The problem is: PETS CANNOT RESIST LEVEL FREAKING ROOTS. At least not the MP pets, none of them, and I've never seen my pet resist a root to this day.

I know that that Summon Fiend has 646 nano resist(and Ive never seen it resist once). Im not sure about caco or demon, but im sure it has a little bit more...PVP is BS as a MP, unless you can cast a nanoshutdown without being ganked or seen to early to et it off becasue it only has a 15m range on it. Pets rooted, and unable to break root until it wears off= MP dead(usually) with no chance of winning, especially if your a nanomage with low hit points. Bottom line, pets should have more resist and a way of breaking it, either a nano that increases their chance and nanoresist or something.........thanks

Re: Take a Look At pets

Originally posted by serico
    I'm sure FC already knows how messed up pet pathing is...but that's not really the problem(well it is, but heres another one). The problem is: PETS CANNOT RESIST LEVEL FREAKING ROOTS. At least not the MP pets, none of them, and I've never seen my pet resist a root to this day.

I know that that Summon Fiend has 646 nano resist(and Ive never seen it resist once). Im not sure about caco or demon, but im sure it has a little bit more...PVP is BS as a MP, unless you can cast a nanoshutdown without being ganked or seen to early to et it off becasue it only has a 15m range on it. Pets rooted, and unable to break root until it wears off= MP dead(usually) with no chance of winning, especially if your a nanomage with low hit points. Bottom line, pets should have more resist and a way of breaking it, either a nano that increases their chance and nanoresist or something.........thanks
    The problem is not about the pets, but rather with NanoResist itself not working properly... at least in favor of the players. That skill needs to be reworked... but only for players only, as the NPCs are already overpowered as it is.