Thread: Good Alternative to AO - Dungeon Siege

Good Alternative to AO - Dungeon Siege

this is actually a pretty good game, compared to diablo 2. anyone else play it? if u get sick of ao. i would recommed this game.

I'm actually refusing to play it, simply because it uses Zone.com. It's like they are TRYING to make it difficult. I have had SO MANY PROBLEMS WITH ZONE.COM! AAAAAARRRGHHH!!!!

In fact, in the place where I come from (too complicated to explain) I have everyone in a current boycott against ANYTHING that uses Zone.com :P

Though, I'm sure it's a great game- in addition to the above, I'm not really up for another hack n' slash. Once you get the better stuff, you never go back
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

Re: Good Alternative to AO - Dungeon Siege

Originally posted by kiltz
    this is actually a pretty good game, compared to diablo 2. anyone else play it? if u get sick of ao. i would recommed this game.

sorry, im playing Warcraft 3 now.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

I bought Dungeon Siege, played it single player, had fun....Then I played multiplayer and discovered that cheating is part of the multiplayer game, you can cheat to high heaven in single player, max everything (best gear, max money, max skills, etc) and then import into the multiplayer...well, that killed it for me, I filed it away with all the other games that aren't worth my time anymore.

ya im having troubles with my multiplayer working .. . damn zone.com - hmm that cheating thing sounds interesting tho hehe

DS have very nice graphics.

Too bad the multiplayer suqs. It's so damm difficult to connect and play together.

Good alternative to AO ? ehhehe.. tons of good games coming out these few weeks.

eg. Warcraft 3, Age of WOnders II, Never Winter Nights...

These games will suck all your time away. Pity all are fantasy based. No Sci versions.

Starcraft II would be awesome if there's one

These games are nothing compared to.....

HALO!
    RobynHood
    President of MERRY MEN OF RUBI-KA
    Steal from the OT, Give to the Clanners!

I find this topic completely innapropriate. Go talk about other games on their forums, instead of disrespecting this one.

Originally posted by Ashuras
    Starcraft II would be awesome if there's one
    They have not put a date on it yet, but they've said it's coming.
    (probably some time in 2005 or later )

I played Dun geon siege from beginning to end, and i only got one thing to say about it, DIABLO 2 RIPOFF!!! (with nicer gfx)

Though it is a great game.

Now i'm playing Warcraft 3, just got Neverwinter nights, just installed it, looked at the intro, created my first char.. the game looks nice .. But i'm to much into Warcraft 3 at the moment to dedicate time to NWN, WC3 really kicks ass, The story so far i damn cool (much more then u can say about the story in ao, hmm.. wait a minute, What story?.. ;D..)

hmm i suppose you got the beta release of warcraft 3? i heard the retail doesnt come out till july 3rd. i would love to own that game right now!

Yup

Yup, and I kick ass at it =) Too bad my hacked BNETD server doesn't keep rank =\

NEVERWINTER NIGHTS IS OUT?
    AND NOBODY TOLD ME?

HOLY CRAP!

*sound of a car door slamming and tires screeching away to the mall*
    ~~~~~
    Katelin "Missmaul" Locknane -Sloooowly climbing her way out of the dank pits of gimpness. But stil crazy. Ya know...just in case you cared.

<goes off searchin iMesh and KaZaA .. .. >

Dungeon Sige Hmm yes its pretty kewl but you tend to get bored on it fast, As i Did

If you want an realy good alternative to AO you should play ElastoMania that is a realy cool game been playing it for about 3 years or maybe it´s longer

http://www.elastomania.com/

Dungeon siege was boring, I play GTA3 for a change of pace. Still like AO though.
    -Omnitek is your fiend
    Claybats the Sane
    Idahoe | Kalderon | Claybats | Meyna

Originally posted by Emiko
    I find this topic completely innapropriate. Go talk about other games on their forums, instead of disrespecting this one.
    Errm.... not exactly innapporpriate.

U know... too much of one thing can cause a burnout.

We need other games to take short breaks from AO once in a while.

I'm a loyal supporter of AO that went thru all the crap patches since launch.

DS, etc. didn't make me stop playing AO. In fact, DS, etc. help me survive against all the crap patches release by FC

(when u know AO is bugged and it's not playable, play alternatives to give FC a bit of time to fix it)

Originally posted by Skybert

They have not put a date on it yet, but they've said it's coming.
    (probably some time in 2005 or later )
    Blizzard said that ? Wow that would be great news.

THose who played Starcraft and the "secret" levels in their SP campaign would love to see the continuation of their story....

Kerrigan! hehehe.... and the hybrids.