Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Agents got a balaclava..

Originally posted by ryack

But the dildo is not doc only.
    You're welcome to share the sock with us.

LOL

Dunno what'll be next.
    - Soldiers getting an ammo crate to put over their head, with holes for eyes and mouth. Colour: light green.
    - Crat's getting some paper bags with holse for eyes and mouth... colour: Cyan.
    - Engie's getting a grease or oil canister, with holes for eyes and mouth. Colour: yellow.
    - Advents getting a a piece of hollowed out yukka tree stem, with holes for eyes and mouth.

... just trying to figger out some Funcom Logic (tm)
    Buford Hitokage Matt

Explorer 73% | Socializer 66% | Achiever 33% | Killer 26%
    -

Don't fear the night...
    fear the ones hiding in it.
    -

"Jesus is coming - Look busy"
    -

"Im not Uber. Im your common joe. Im level 178 and untitled. I never had a title and I never really cared whether I got one. All I really wanted was to have fun, learn new stuff and put my creativity to some use." - PhiliosPhreak

Angry eh..

Baclavas look like crap! I feel like I'm robbing a liquor store wearing one.

Not only that, the AC's are crap, because it has to be the same level as the person wearing it. A person my level can safely OE armor by 45-50 QLs, without losing effectiveness, and that's a lot of damn AC's! Especially for a measly 1-2% more crit chance.

That should be fixed by adding sense/agl reqs to the helmet, and making it upgradable only when not being worn. That way no one can epxloit it, and OE penalties are still in place.

And its damn ugly! UGH! I might actually wear one, despite the crap AC's, if it didn't look so much like I bought it from a thrift store for 3 dollars and 2 cents...

Be careful what you wish for... You could end up getting something as ugly as the balaclava

Baseballcaps for Enforcers?

After all, our startup-weapon is a baseball-bat.

Nah.

Motorcycle-helmets. -Let us look like the MotorCyclepunk we are!

Nah.

Let us show what mental capability we havem and give us rust-buckets to put on our heads (atrox only. If you can read the instruction manual, you are probably too smart to use'em)

Nah.

Give us pillows! (yes, as a head-gear) Just for fun!

Nah.

Let us keep the helmets we have. I look cool in my Omni-Pol helmet. (along with the Omni-Pol TANK ARMOUR (yay!).

Seriously:
    Who else deserve the ice-hockey-masks than us, enforcers? Imagine the picture: You go to Lush, and see two atroxes, dressed in hockey-gear, with masks, sticks, the works! Tackling those shades like a Canadian hockey-team! I would LOVE to see that!

MPs -- should get one of those Pope hats
    Regimental Beastie

Easy math:
    whiners = bad players

Rhetoric is useful because... before some audiences not even the possession of the exactest knowledge will make it easy to produce conviction. For argument based on knowledge implies instruction, and there are people whom one cannot instruct. Aristotle, 1355a20-27

Originally posted by Skybert

Seriously:
    Who else deserve the ice-hockey-masks than us, enforcers? Imagine the picture: You go to Lush, and see two atroxes, dressed in hockey-gear, with masks, sticks, the works! Tackling those shades like a Canadian hockey-team! I would LOVE to see that!
    LOL!

Gotta love that one
    Buford Hitokage Matt

Explorer 73% | Socializer 66% | Achiever 33% | Killer 26%
    -

Don't fear the night...
    fear the ones hiding in it.
    -

"Jesus is coming - Look busy"
    -

"Im not Uber. Im your common joe. Im level 178 and untitled. I never had a title and I never really cared whether I got one. All I really wanted was to have fun, learn new stuff and put my creativity to some use." - PhiliosPhreak

Arrow

Red. Sunglasses.

Think kataras but red.

Call 'em 'Rose-Colored Glasses'
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12