Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: why do i always see people killing the shark?

Angry Re: why do i always see people killing the shark?

Originally posted by Expire
    Why are people in Athens always killing that boosted shark critter in the sewer by the gate? I always see gun toting players shooting from shore and not getting hit. Is that an exploit?
    I go fishing once in a while in Athen. There are two shark pools--one north, one south of the bridge. Now, while the shark in the south pool is relatively easy to hook, the one in the north pool can be quite hard. The Northern Shark, which I've killed when it was as high as ql128, not only can strike you for 1200pt crits if you get too close to the water, but can bury itself in the sandy bottom--forcing the fisher to swim to get it to come up.

But that's not the scariest part. That Northern Shark can swim through the concrete beside the water to get you. If you can make it to the apartment stoops to the east, he can't seem to swim in those.

Once he killed me four times, with a doc healing me, before I finally landed him.

The moral is--don't make fun of fishing until you've tried it!
    Ashes to Ashes!

I accidentally fell into the shark pool once when drunk. The shark insta killed me with one bite. It all happened so fast I didn't even know what happened.

I went back to find out what killed me, went into the water a bit, got attacked again, ran back to the shore to find out I was now in combat with it from relative safety. Course, at the time I was shooting for real small amounts, and didn't get very far. Luckily the guard came to my rescue.

Still, the point is, some of these so called cheap skate exploiters might just be drunks who can't steer their avatars very well.
    "When you tread the path of the demon make sure you follow it to the end."

CRAT

question:

Has any crat charmed the shark and made it follow them ..

Just wondering.

Originally posted by Zarrot
    Candygram...

Your that land shark aren't you.

No mamme

No mamme, im just a dolphin....
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12