Thread: argghh The server lag - it's worse than ever

argghh The server lag - it's worse than ever

Been seeing a LOT of this lately

1.) Mobs dead, and has been dead for some seconds but for some reason I am still taking hits from the mob. Not one hit, but more like 3 or 4 hits.

2.) Wait for previous special to complete - this is happening about 75% more than what it used to.

3.) Aborting previous formula or whatever the error msg is when your nukes are stuck in limbo.

Been playing this game since beta4, and every day I find less and less reasons to play. The game is already boring enough, now it's boring and frustrating. I know I'm not the only one seeing this.
    Rotamus, 196 NT
    Littlebitt, 200 Doc
    Ranxacka, 153 Trader

Proud general of Immortal Ascension

America's Finest News Source

Hollywood Stock Exchange

Totally agree, I used to get 70-150 ping from Israel, now I get crazy lag, mostly inside missions. I pinged every other Funcom server and got good ping so I know it's FC problem, not my ADSL or something.
    Greendevil Solitus Soldier
    Grummpy Atrox Enforcer

try in camelotw hen camelots up

30 ot's are there
    30 clans aare there

and all attacking/casting/healing/moving

<--hit a new record of 62k ping and still connected
    Desporae can loot these remains...(loot type:leader)
    /shout wtf tarque only had a wing
    /g storm wtf a nother adven ring
    /shout wtf a dumb skull
    =========================
    Desporae Head Loot Jynxer of Storm

Originally posted by Superflu
    Totally agree, I used to get 70-150 ping from Israel, now I get crazy lag, mostly inside missions. I pinged every other Funcom server and got good ping so I know it's FC problem, not my ADSL or something.
    How is it possible to get 70-150 from Israel ? I've never got less then 240. WHat ISP are you in and what connection ?

Yeah...sadly i can't deny this..i think the constant OE checks are lagging the server...I'm getting some NASTY casting stops..
    Ezequiell 220/24 Doctor
    Vojoc 220/23 Meta-Physicist
    Bourrepif 218/16 Martial Artist

My ISP is BezeqINT, my connection is ADSL (the second option they sold). It's my former company's line. I get good pings in CS and Tribes-2 too, donno why is that exactly. You from Israel bunderscratch?
    Greendevil Solitus Soldier
    Grummpy Atrox Enforcer

Get over it

You can choose another game

Lamonia

You like to walk the fine line - don't you?