Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: why dont fc makes a poll.. if we want this new pvp or not lets vote! yes/no

why dont fc makes a poll.. if we want this new pvp or not lets vote! yes/no

i vote NO! there are way to much reasons....

ibtl.

Btw, what do you mean by "this new pvp"? BS? NW? New 17.7 nanos?
    Kuznechik, Board member of Disciples of Omni-Tek (and few dozens of alts)
    DoOT is recruiting
    -------
    Well, as a well-known fact - I know nothing (especially about engineers).

yes we do want new pvp

i want lots more bs maps

team pvp... changing the whole purpose of 'pvp' aka player versus player into team versus team? and making crazy team adds.. cant be more clear..

Quote Originally Posted by woadz View Post
    team pvp... changing the whole purpose of 'pvp' aka player versus player into team versus team? and making crazy team adds.. cant be more clear..
    Hmmm the game was never designed for one on one combat soley, it was Side vs side, notice that all benefits derived from winning PVP (save for that title above people's head which that and 1 billion creds still won't buy you a full set of QL 300 CSS armor) are given to the sides and Orgs that win.
    ICC planet-wide announcement: Dextar has been awarded the highest honorary rank for outstanding dedication to the defence of Rubi-Ka. You have gained a new Alien Title: Vindicator!

Time: 13:42 local (17:42 GMT), 04:38 game
    Date: 08. Jul 2007 local
    Dextar has played 252 days 19 hours 22 minutes 18 seconds

Dextar FIRST 220/30/70 Clan Opifex Adventurer on any Server

they won`t do any poll... why? because Craig Morisson stated not once, but many times... it`s not a demcracy... well, news for him ... it`s a buisness, and players have one final vote... to pay or not to pay... and it is the only pressure that we can make.

Unless I'm somehow mistaken, pvp is just a broad term for players fighting players, kind of like pvm or pve. If I'm leveling or whatever, I'm pvm'ing(person versus monster) ... and usually for the best xp/sk/research/axp/whatever gain, I team. Before the BS, team pvp during tower fights was, is, and will continue to be advantageous to those who team because of the buffs they can get from those they team with. Fixers give NCU, keepers give aad/aao, damage, and healing or nano, crats give aad and aao, docs have damn good team heals, as well as easy targeting to those in team to heal, most every prof that may not have a useful aura or team buff can provide great infdividual buffs The only reason people pvp unteamed right now is for that wonderful title system in the game. As I recall, funcom is working on incorporating pvp points for those precious to some titles into team killing come 17.8. If you want 1v1, go to the arena and duel someone, if you don't want to be mowed down by a team of people working to their advantage by teaming, try joining a team yourself.
    Villagebike - 220/22 Metaphysicist - Rebuilding
    Fyxi - 220/25 Fixer - Schtuff
    Nullnvoid - 164/6 Keeper - Supahgimp
    Skrappy - 150/2() Agent - wtb axpeh pl0x
    Irolldadvlol - 60/2 Adventurer - Ubahgimp

Quote Originally Posted by Means
    "FC Nerfsquad" When I have that made into a t-shirt I'll give you full credit.
    Join Primal Instinct in Age of Conan
    give it some love

Quote Originally Posted by Fyxi View Post
    Unless I'm somehow mistaken, pvp is just a broad term for players fighting players, kind of like pvm or pve. If I'm leveling or whatever, I'm pvm'ing(person versus monster) ... and usually for the best xp/sk/research/axp/whatever gain, I team. Before the BS, team pvp during tower fights was, is, and will continue to be advantageous to those who team because of the buffs they can get from those they team with. Fixers give NCU, keepers give aad/aao, damage, and healing or nano, crats give aad and aao, docs have damn good team heals, as well as easy targeting to those in team to heal, most every prof that may not have a useful aura or team buff can provide great infdividual buffs The only reason people pvp unteamed right now is for that wonderful title system in the game. As I recall, funcom is working on incorporating pvp points for those precious to some titles into team killing come 17.8. If you want 1v1, go to the arena and duel someone, if you don't want to be mowed down by a team of people working to their advantage by teaming, try joining a team yourself.
    QFT
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Yeah, we do want team pvp, if they make it right and not completly blow the whole thing for real pvpers, that is...

Quote Originally Posted by IHaveHugeNick View Post
    Yeah, we do want team pvp, if they make it right and not completly blow the whole thing for real pvpers, that is...
    WTB your definition of real pvpers
    Youtube
    Twitch

AO
    Rakhabit 220/20 Agent FINALLY
    Halfempty 220/16 Engineer/Evade Negator
    Primatene 168/20 Original Doc Twink

TSW
    Myyah "Read" Hawwa
    Shadow Dominion
    Cerberus

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    "tab,1234567890;Shift+2,1234567890!!!"

Or for NT: Tab,11;tab,11;tab,11!!!
    Neophyte Nerf"Shareida"Batted First Order
    Freshman Jefferey"Bailan2"Ginsberg - Retired
    Shareidah - First Order

Quote Originally Posted by Lazy View Post
    it's written in the bible.
    Matthew 23:13 "and the trader hath casteth bulk trader at the young age of 14. and it was good. and so he hath an extra 260 comp lit and he hath equippeth better ncu's. and it was good too.
    A Producer's point of view

forgot to mention, ibtl as kuz said
    Villagebike - 220/22 Metaphysicist - Rebuilding
    Fyxi - 220/25 Fixer - Schtuff
    Nullnvoid - 164/6 Keeper - Supahgimp
    Skrappy - 150/2() Agent - wtb axpeh pl0x
    Irolldadvlol - 60/2 Adventurer - Ubahgimp

Quote Originally Posted by Means
    "FC Nerfsquad" When I have that made into a t-shirt I'll give you full credit.
    Join Primal Instinct in Age of Conan
    give it some love

I dont mind team pvp. To benefit from one another's tool set is nice and all. However, with the team blocker thing, in order for one side to be successful on, they'd have to use same tacs as with tower wars. Assisting someone to cut though the 7 spec blockers. Do you really really want that? Personally i think it's incredible retarded...

Jamming assist and spamming specials.. Flashes of damage spam and bright light? Cant we just keep the idiotic pvp at tower wars?
    TWADER - Rimor Clanner - 220/31/70 - Trox Trader of Quetzalcoatl
    ATLANTEAN SERVER
    The Firm
    Godt Saa... Eller - STEEL!
    House Maadiah
    RIMOR SERVER
    The Syndicate
    Quetzlcoat

Quote Originally Posted by ICCKoruption View Post
    If you go to old athens, or omni entertainment be sure to look for the Rubi-ka museum of natural history. you will find numerous Traders that have been immaculately restored to their original states, some archeological digs were intentionally based around reclaim terminals.
    if you do find a trader still in circulation, be sure to check the expiry date, they are usually marked :best before june 2001.

Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    People with characters designed only for pvp, that dont go to Battlestations only to farm points.

This is not a democracy

Oh it is democracy allright. We just vote with our wallets.

Quote Originally Posted by Fyxi View Post
    Quoted for Truth.
    since 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    FYI: Cola burns when it comes out your nose...I now know this because of you.

should just have option to go to one BS solo or on team.

Well the system was never meant for 1v1 really, it was crazy to even try to balance a game with so many different profession purposes, many of which were of a support nature, and then make the PvP focus 1v1.

Infact it was NEVER 1v1. Thats just what many players made of it by hanging in Bor, and what many do in the BS to farm titles, which I doubt was how they intendded it to be played.

The only offical PvP before BS was Towers and Tara really, and they were all Team based.
    Last edited by Krause; Nov 29th, 2007 at 16:48:23.
    Krause Equip

*** Krause's Evil WTB Thread! (Weird/Odd Stuff) ***
    (Items like "Lost Faith/Hope", "Wreath of Insects", "Chirop Exoskeleton Wing Mesh", "Small Jar", "Old Barrel")
    Quote Originally Posted by Means View Post
    This is going to get done if it kills me or preferably someone else.

Quote Originally Posted by Shareida View Post
    "tab,1234567890;Shift+2,1234567890!!!"

Or for NT: Tab,11;tab,11;tab,11!!!
    lol...

--Steve
    220/30/70 - Atrox Agent - Tinypain
    220/30/70 - Atrox Keeper - Ivekeeper
    220/25/70 - Atrox Fixer - Zedy
    220/30/70 - Solitus Soldier - Tequiila
    172/20/35 - Nanomage Agent - Nanocide
    Storm

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast