Thread: animated series? where is it at now?

Question animated series? where is it at now?

I think a lot of people enjoyed the animated series and it helped the story along, quite a bit.
    But there has been a major absense of the animated story lately.

I like many other think it added major content to help the story along and got people out of there "all to do is level" attitude.

For most it helps add charitor to the people that run rubika.
    Also it gets people looking for things like new bars. new areas etc.

Please let me know if the animated series is coming back and what you think of it..

eracet

turn around call some one a.

Hazangerine Weasel Claw

then casualy say...
    has to be used in an unusual manner to be effective
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!

why don't you stop spamming the forums? Pretty silly.
    ~Lone

your right i appologize.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

and to be honest i did it to stay awake the last hour. Sunday night at work caught up on all my work middle of the night thing.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Busted.
    Grounded.

I think they ran out of money for the animated series. At about the same time they ran out of money for a proper dev team and had to start thinking about an expansion to garner additional revenue. Don't expect to see Eleena Oak again any time soon.
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

It seems like months since the last show.
    I dont think that this cost them too much to make did it?.
    I really wish that they gave us more info on it.

eracet

lol noer you suck . oh sorry did I spam? well you suck

Post Hmm

Era,

I think it's been since january or even december since we've had the last animated clip. It was announced (after the last one) that the series would be ended due to some sort of financial bind. I don't remember the quote, but it was something like "We'd rather have the time/effort/money spent towards developing the story in-game, and since it seems that not many players like the animated series, it has to go."

I miss them to, but at least we have a great story line in-game now (/sarcasm off)

On a side note, I remember seeing a music video style compilation that someone did, it was very well done and had me almost teary eyed remembering the days.... If I can find the link, I'll post it up.

-Mon