Thread: Wiping my friends list (HOW DO I DO IT)

Post Wiping my friends list (HOW DO I DO IT)

Is there a way to wipe my entire friend's list. i mean the entire thing, not just the ?'s.

if there is not a command, is there a file i could physically edit?

Red face do this

/chat help

there u find the commands for adding and deleting

included the whipe all command

I think the command is

/cc rembuddy ?

the /chat help only shows the remove buddies one at a time and the rempve all the '?' buddies command.. im looking for a way to remaove ALL my buddies, including the ones on my friends list.

ill check the /prefs folder for an editable file i guess. ty for the replys

Start the java chat client on the anarchy-online site.
    select a person from the friend list and right click, select remove.
    add moves them to the buddy list

If you delete or rename the prefs folder you will delete all your friends. You'll lose all your hot bars and the order of your nano progs too unfortunately. perhaps there is a single file in the prefs folder that you can remove

Originally posted by Nianna
    If you delete or rename the prefs folder you will delete all your friends. You'll lose all your hot bars and the order of your nano progs too unfortunately. perhaps there is a single file in the prefs folder that you can remove
    Does it delete all your friends? I'm not sure, so can't really be sure.. but I BELIEVE friends and stuff are kept server side. icon positions, macros and hotkeys all stored client side. I am making this observation from the fact that if I make a change to my friends list on the office computer, when i go home my home machine has the changes to the friends list reflected. This behaviour can be seen by using the java chat client since the java chat client doesn't have access to the AO directory.

Just an observation.