Thread: Monsters not "roaming"

Monsters not "roaming"

Hi all,

What is it with the monsters in this game, they do not seem to be roaming in their spawn zones very much. Take The Longest Road for instance, There are 4 or 5 clearly defined different areas, each spawning a certain kind of monster. You can run around in each of these areas barely encountering a single mob, then all of a sudden you will come across 50 monsters trying to occupy the same 20'square.
    The spiders and scorps in the desert area all seem to favour the western edge of the desert next to the road.
    The Chaos minions and fatestealers want to climb out of their canyon and head north.
    The bileswarm and shades have not worked out that you cannot zone west from The longest road.
    The Yuttos (bless their little cotton socks) are all having a little sing-song in the south edge of the forest.
    The Hammerheads and Bulls all must be dying of thirst as I encountered 100's of them all trying to drink from the lake in the south east of the zone.
    The longest road is probably the worst zone I have come across yet, but I have noticed the same trends throughout most zones on Rubi-Ka.

I've noticed this in my explorations as well. Whole zones mostly barren and all the mobs collected at the edges.

Be nice if they fixed this. As it is now, even if u want to hunt (not that anyone other then a few still do this) it's a bit difficult since 6000 mobs are all clustered together. Aint NO ONE gonna pull just one from THAT mess :P