Thread: Pet remote

Talking Pet remote

I started an engi class and really like it!

What I really like to do is to do pet hunts, because my ac and hp is pretty sad (i know I can work on it, and I will...) also my dmg isnt that good.

My suggestion is to have a nano or engi tool that attach to your left eye and displays what your pet sees (sort of like a mini window top left of your ao screen, at the size of the mini map). And, best of all: remote control! You put yourself in "pet remote" mode, and then the arrow keys moves your pet and not you

I think its cool
    Gengjin 200 ma clan RK1
    Warpus 77 engi clan RK1
    Hottendot 55 doc clan RK1
    Neurosilence 91 NT clan RK1
    Noonie 46 fixer RK1

sounds like a good item to be able to build using tradeskills
    MP lvl 139 Mysticknight

Hey, that's almost the same I thought today while I grumbled about pet pathing. Here comes my concrete suggestion:

There are up to three new items (something like a helmet or glasses, all UNIQUE) which cannot used during a fight with your character. You have to sit down to use them and you loose all abilities to fight during usage. You control your bot fullscreen, so you really have to find a safe place to hide. During remote control usage you can control your pet just like you would control your own character in 1st person view. Of course your remote controlled pet has to stay in your area.

Control Device B/W
    - applicable to androids (or better)
    - your screen is black/white, so you see hardly nothing when using during night or in dark places

Control Device
    - applicable to gladiatorbots (or better)
    - normal color view

Control Device NV
    - applicable to guardbots (or better)
    - night vision screen

Comments and/or support from anyone?