Just for the benefit of those who know not, I'll give a brief bit of background.

I was informed by my fellow Guild leadership that an event would take place on Saturday, and to try to be there. This I did . The end result was that I found myself in a discussion with a gentleman from Omni-Admin about scientific trials that I had to help with, which resulted in me running around milky Way playing with the nanofreaks for a little . He then asked me to esxort him to meet with a contact deep in Omni-Forest. After a long walk, I instead found myself running right into a surprise party!

I just thought I'd take the time to thank all of those who attended for making it what it was. And my heartfelt thanks to those who organised (I'll track you down, you know who you are! ), and ran the event. You did a wonderful job. And special thanks to Cosmik and Daigalean for showing their heads (and thongs). Sadly I missed the fireworks display you put on, but I am assured that it was spectacular .

I am only sorry that I had to leave when I did, but I wasn't expecting it (what with it being a surprise and all ), but Real Life was rearing its ugly head... as usual. If I appeared a little... underwhelmed, indifferent or uncomfortable I am sorry, but I can tell you now that I was none of those things at all! I was so overwhelmed by the whole thing I was a little speechless, and didn't know what to think .

So once again, I offer my sincerest thanks to all those involved. You made my weekend, you really did! And congratulations to Zerosignal and Demios! You've snagged a prime specimin there Demi, despite the mullet