Thread: [ooc] MD Clan Looking for Rplaying Cast

[ooc] MD Clan Looking for Rplaying Cast

The Command Staff of Mercury Dragons Clan have several events written and ready to be scheduled. However we need non-MD players (clan/neutral/omni) to roleplay certain roles. We want to encourage roleplaying outside our clan.

Currently we need the following (for 5 events):

3-Part Event

Part 1 "The Package"

2 OT Characters lvl 20+ (an agent and a 'crat).

Part 2 "Decoder"

1 Clan character (Fixer lvl 50).

Part 3 "Old ties"

1 Clanner (any prof, lvl 20)

+++++++++++++++++++++++
    "Missing Assistant"

1 Clan Doctor lvl 50 or higher.
    1 Clan Doctor (assistant) lvl 15-20.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
    "Curse or Bliss?"

4 Clanners MP lvl 50 or higher.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
    "Raw Deal"

1 Clan Trader lvl 30.
    3-5 Clan Enforcers lvl 50+.

+++++++++++++++++++++++
    "Explosive Offer"

1 Clan Fixer lvl 50+.

I will be writting another 16 events to complete a set of 20 "basic events" for our clan. Multi-part events will also be done, but mostly with players who belong in clans allied with MD Clan.

Player of Windguard

Reply to this post with your full name, side, level and personal in-character history.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

OT 'crat (OOC)

Everything in this post is purely OOC

If you're looking for an OT 'crat of 20+, then I may be available depending on some really key things like 'when' 'where' and 'for how long'

Carey "Crazynotion" McKesson (35, atrox bureaucrat)

Brief Bio: A laboratory grown individual in an unexpected role. Crazy was developed as a 'disposable combat leader unit' for extended missions away from Omni-Tek command.
    Crazy deviates from the standard atrox genetic blueprint with enhancements for nanobot distribution (akin to a Homo Nano, only much less developed) and good mental adaptability at the expense of long-term memory and 'knowledge' learning (technical knowhow, for example). Outside of a notum-rich environment he'd get very ill, but would probably survive the withdrawl with minor brain damage. Currently assigned to administrative assistance and some Omni-Reform duties as part of Omni-Tek Blackwolff Operations. Low profile.

Crazynotion is my current 'active' character, so if you need to get in touch then send a /tell direct - I'll get it pretty smartly. If you need someone with a bit more profile, I can always bring Mechanita on. She isn't exactly high profile, but more than two people know of her. She isn't actually a 'crat though... just acts like one.

Thanks

Will contact you soon.
    Twitch Channel - Youtube Channel - Twitter - Facebook - Pinterest
    AO Universe - By Players, For Players! The #1 AO Fansite Worldwide - Site Founder (Retired). | AOSpeak - Unofficial AO Teamspeak 3 Server - Founder (Retired). | AO Recipebook - In-Game Recipe/Tradeskill Bot - Founder (Retired).
    Founding member of the Council of Truth Clerical Staff.
    Keep in mind: My posts are my own personal views and thoughts.

Doc Available for your needs.

Contact Bathilde, I'm sure she will be more than willing to assist you. Doctor level 54.

I would be happy to speak to you about your MP needs as well. I believe my Consort would be approachable about it also.

Blood Brain Barrier
    Better Dead than Omni Fed!
    Last edited by Cricket; Jun 3rd, 2002 at 16:36:20.