Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PVP In camalot dungeon

It's because you're so attractive Kink, nobody could bear to hit you

And for reference, we were all teamed and in the chat group as far as I know. Maybe the odd 'lone gun'.

As for the people at the top of the stairs... heh... they were either scared, or ressing. Probably the latter :P
    Dest

I have really fun in Camelot, I don't care who kill Tarasque (as long as it's clanners) all that were there (and probably afew more) have a raffle after.

I think omnis getting better organized now atleast, they don't go down to 25% zone 1 and 1 and shoot and then run back, more and more is coming at same time and going deeper into castle.

The tecnical issues sucks tho, even if I'm running 1 metre behind someone I can't attack cuz I don't have LOS.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

What's with this OT doesn't team blabla crap. I've teamed about 10 of the 12 times I've been at Camelot just for pvp. I get my titles thru 1 vs 1 duels. Nothing else.
    Pfft!
    Rubi-Ka's FiRST Neophyte Enforcer - Holder of Spoon - Stirring the pot - Pumpkin' Pie anyone?
    >Wo "Caol" Ha - 187 ENF | >Thzunami - 97 MA | >Wo "Dioxy" Ha - 30 TRA | In memory of The Council

Jayde's Item Database - All you'll ever need - http://aodb.info

"BACK AWAY" - Pogobear / Skymarshal

I have teamed every time I was in Camelot, so I think Cloudeh must have been the only one without
    Kind Regards
    Prince "Morphex" Olveda

Agent Professional
    Proud Member of Legion
    [pic] [stat] [eqp]

Unknown: "I am a nobody, and nobody is perfect; therefore, I am perfect"
    Scope755: "To all Devs: ISNT SOO COOL TO BE NOT WELCOME IN INFERNO SK TEAMS."

heh not fighting for title?? Liar!!

Originally posted by Wolfe
    Clanners fight to win, not for title.

So clanners pvp in teams, omnis get pwned.

eos
    I sincerely remember Wolfe tried to gank me in Arena and when he relized he wasnt able to take me out he ran for exit ;p

So dont come here and brag Wolfe.. you DO care for title......

That's hardly relevant in this discussion, neither to wolfes comment.

Rk1 :: Abasin :: lvl 72 clan nt
    Rk2 :: Illuvatar :: lvl 154 omni nt

well i had fun

i was there with my trader and i had a blast. even took 2 people out. almost had another when claire decided to target me...that was the end of that.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12