Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pvping right now

after 14.2 throwing out damage as a doc will be a pain... Shotties were the main weapon but without uvc or a 15 scope. I believe we can't go over 660 attack rating either with a nova flow
    Ifnot debuffed docs will prolly live the longest of all professions ( soldier perhaps) but dealing out damage will be a problem.

Furthermore as a doc you only have a chance if the fights stay 1 on 1 (any debuff is fatal) , and it usually takes quite some time.

ps.
    We can't root so you might as well run away when your HP is reaching dangerous levels ;p
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Originally posted by Rampage
    after 14.2 throwing out damage as a doc will be a pain... Shotties were the main weapon but without uvc or a 15 scope. I believe we can't go over 660 attack rating either with a nova flow
    Ifnot debuffed docs will prolly live the longest of all professions ( soldier perhaps) but dealing out damage will be a problem.

Furthermore as a doc you only have a chance if the fights stay 1 on 1 (any debuff is fatal) , and it usually takes quite some time.

ps.
    We can't root so you might as well run away when your HP is reaching dangerous levels ;p
    I dont see absense of UVC as real problem it will jsut make fights longer.

Not a big problem to raise ranged ini to 600 at lvl 170 or so and pluse put shining and faded implant into ranged ini and scope ql 169-175 you still will have 120 ini that enough for ithaca. I still crited MA 7 times even without crit buff.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

heh root would be nice.....
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    Cloudy lets duel

1v1 self buffed
    Ok

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123