Thread: How do you expect to see the next title if?

Question How do you expect to see the next title if?

Been kinda thinking how I'm going to get next pvp rank if everyone I kill is a apprentice or below. Every few days I get a novice kill maybe. People get Neophyte they just stop pvping example.

Dankman gets Neo just stops pvping. Vatanwna get neo never pvp's since. Gunnandahalf I sometimes see around. Garv just uses AO for chatroom. Mantra gets his account hacked never see him again. Enigmamonger not sure about little to soon tell. Fopus got bored quit.

I have Neophyte title did I stop pvping? No keep right on at it not playing chicken like some people who get fresh titles. Syrah I see on regular on pvpfield. I suppose will just slaughter hundreds of appentices, novices, rookies , freshmans to get since a lot the Neo's dont seem to want pvp. If you do get new title dont chicken out come pvp with it. You lose it so what you can get it right back. I lost novice 4 times got it back easy.

That is true the oly omni I tab with neo is mostly, You...and syrah, and I caught a glimpse of mantrav yesterday.

To be honest I dont think it that easy to get neo, even if it only was aquired durings omni vs clan, you still have to kill people, and your not getting anywhere killing freshman all day are you?

So in one sense (sence?) some people may not want to lose it, I for one dont care about titles but if I start getting apprentice I dont want to havw to get ppl toi kill me 50 times or something just to lose it, GMS should remove it asked.,

Unhappy Not sure

Got Novice back off Rookie one time so probably getting points I would imagine for all the low ranks i'm killing too.

be cool if 2 neos just said FUGGIT and went to arena.. make a big deal outta it, have an audience and watch as one of them "most likey" gets the next title.. my vote would be syrah and angelic. because they both got alotta kills into neo.

just a thought.

seengs how u dont lose alot when its same title versus same title i doubt either neo would lose thiers.. heck even if it took a few fights ; )

Soldier vs mp? 1:20 invincible im guessing.

Hell, she may not have to do TMS, might have 2 energy bracers? ;/

I saw mantra today in 2HO i think we killed him couple times or once....

Btw it was fun!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

I remeber watch Angel and Syrah 1v1 (not a duel really just happened to meet in mmd I think) and they ran about fighting in the desert behind MMD it was pretty Cool.. i was expecting one to die (Angel it seemed at first but she Chronos'd a few times and bela saved her) then In the end I think Syrah Zoned.. But it was pretty cool to watch it lasted about 3-4 mins shame it didnt End with a Kill
    If you can't beat them, Hit them in the face with a wrench

Rubirango

Originally posted by Julia Pomka
    I saw mantra today in 2HO i think we killed him couple times or once....

Btw it was fun!
    Yep he were there, and the reason why so many of us got killed by the whompah, is simply because there were 30+ clanners there just waiting for us to come in one by one.

When we came in, all we saw was something moving and you got hit for bla bla damage. And you maybe managed to back off... I did and didn't enter through the whompah again... Others did and got waxed.

It was fun but it's nice to get a breather to get the comp loaded up. That's one of the biggest problems in pvp I think... if you meet a lot of people you just go ld or lag so much that your timer is up when you finally can move.

As for the next title, I just have to say that just keep on killing and we'll find it out, sooner or later. Or you can just start guessing for a new word for beginner... hey who knows maybe beginner is next
    regards
    Inge
    Hjemmekinosjef.

Originally posted by Sjoko

Yep he were there, and the reason why so many of us got killed by the whompah, is simply because there were 30+ clanners there just waiting for us to come in one by one.

When we came in, all we saw was something moving and you got hit for bla bla damage. And you maybe managed to back off... I did and didn't enter through the whompah again... Others did and got waxed.

It was fun but it's nice to get a breather to get the comp loaded up. That's one of the biggest problems in pvp I think... if you meet a lot of people you just go ld or lag so much that your timer is up when you finally can move.

As for the next title, I just have to say that just keep on killing and we'll find it out, sooner or later. Or you can just start guessing for a new word for beginner... hey who knows maybe beginner is next
    Hehe, was same earlier yesterday, but it was like 30 omnis and all clanners were gathering in north bunker, so I gridded in and started running there and suddenly I only saw blue dots all over map and just managed to lag into a door before grace was down.

I zoned out to watch and only saw tons of omnis, so I ran to grid and went to bed(Was really late and I was just gonna do a quick run to 2ho)

It's hopeless if alot of clan/omni camp just near a zone, no chance to fight that down.

I like it best in 2ho when Clanners have grid and omnis whompa and we fight somewhere inbetween.

About next title I think it will come, more and more get apprentice/novice and with so many novice some will get neo pretty soon and that will be more neos to kill

Btw was great fun in Camelot today, alot of omnis down in 25% zone and really went and tried to take back box room, but we managed to hold it, credit to the omnis that made a run for Tara, they didn't care if they would die or not, they just ran down there to kill clanners(and probably try to loot Tara:P)
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.