Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Game Director for Anarchy Online

Quote Originally Posted by Quilluck View Post
    "You feel the core of you being shift, as the source makes for a divine presence. Silirrion has reached enlightenment"

Congrats
    lol.... Yes congratulations Sil, nice to have a semi-real person taking over the game, someone a large number of us had had real actual interactions with....
    I made a reference to a fictional extra-terrestrial hive-mind race of beings collectively called Grthulox, and you need an indication that I'm not being completely serious?

[Infferno]: btw u are girl in rl or something ? To [Infferno]: nope To [Infferno]: 21 yo m [Infferno]: oki :> To [Infferno]: why? To [Infferno]: you wants cyb0rz? [Infferno]: stfu lol

Get to know the real Healyhatman at Healy's MySpace! Leave a comment!
    See the Healy the Atheist at The Enlightenment of the Healy - my Atheist Blog.

Woohoo, congrats Sil!
    Eigen (215/11 Bureaucrat) Aspilian (174/16 Enforcer)
    Chocolate (135/7 Engineer) Masataka (76/8 Agent)

Eigen: Regidoc is good with her fingers huh..?
    Veldron: Very.

Vallikat: who is surprised by that?
    Veldron: How do you think she got leadership of VE away from me?

Veldron coughs
    Vallikat laughs
    Kirasha: She came over when you were passed out at your desk and took it.

Congratz =)
    220 RK2 engineer.

Thumbs up

Congrats!

By far FC's best decision in years!
    Main Khaitlene - Omni Keeper - RK1
    Khaitlsmule - Omni Engie - RK1
    Galaxia - Retired NT - RIP

Proud Member of the Obsidian Order. We're recruiting!

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Lillagumman View Post
    Grats Silirrion and Famine(gotto love that name btw. wonder if it is taken ingame )
    I have not tested, but I believe you can rest assured it's taken, yes. After all, a player would not want to risk being banned for impersonating a FC employee....

Quote Originally Posted by Khaitlene View Post
    Congrats!

By far FC's best decision in years!
    Indeed! I look forward to see what the future holds for us now..

Thanks to Znore for his past work as Game Director, and good luck in developing AoC!

Best choice for the position Good to have you as the driver. Now..........

ARE WE THERE YET ?

Tergx 220 Atrox Trader | 220 Soli doc | 220 Enf & other toons
    Synergy Factor org ~ APPLY HERE

When readin replies in AO forums, just remember ........ there is no cure for stupid

Quote Originally Posted by Syyceria View Post
    Come on, it took me just 5 minutes to kill a level 178 MA with health-drains and trader pets...our toolset does work

gradz.... now we have to kill 5 bosses in new raid camps to spawn a mob we kill to spawn Silirrion to trade loot for phatz....

Great news Congratulations Sil
    You can find me at:
    Battlenet @ Marilata#1680
    Steam @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/marilata

Gz on promotion!
    Causes:
    Make the battlestation a reality for all levels!
    FC, we need Noob Island fixed!
    Go go Godzilla! (Please)
    Amateur CoH Chest Detective
    Temporarily out of game due to XBL. I shall return.

KAES
    Breakdown: Achiever 53.33%, Explorer 46.67%, Killer 60.00%, Socializer 40.00%.

grr I hate when threads are open in this forum, I always think there is an announcement when it says the forum changed today :X
    Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    We wouldn't make the nano in the first place if we didn't feel that it would be useful and at the very least a decent addition to any given professions nano listing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abalz
    LOL

Congratulations, Sil. It is good to see someone so concientious to their job and dedicated to the playerbase rising within the company.

I've had personal experience of how influential you are within FC on behalf of players, and the company as a whole can only benefit from you having more power and responsibility.

A belated congrats to you Sil! I wish you well in your new position.
    Linkee 220/21 Omni, Atrox Fixer

The first to not be first at anything....

Belated grats from an Old Fart NT !

-=Jobe Whompa A Place Called Home!=-
    "What would you do if you knew you could do anything? As an NT you shall not ph33r what is to come but what you can acomplish."

Creator Of The Anarchy-Online Gatherings.
    *2005*[Borealis]*2006*[ICC Platform]*2007*[Baboons] *2008*[LushFields Resort]

Quote Originally Posted by Silirrion View Post
    As wind already mentioned, yes, been here for two years already, moved across when I took the community manager job as thats based here in Oslo too
    brrr very cold place
    Sparth | 220/22/67 Soldja with Stick-gun new equip pic
    Podroznicy Rubi-Ka member www.anarchy-online.pl
    AO Soldier with heavy bolter: [1] [2] [3]

FC plx change look of our main gun: http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...d.php?t=480582

Congratz man, finally someone who knows the "Player's side" of things is in charge of something big.
    One of the first Omni of Rimor to use a mech! w00t!
    [Freelance-club] Eienaoi: !logon Its not the size that matters.. Its how you use it ;D
    Eienaoi agent rimor

I blame Nevver!

Congrats sil!!!

Doc
    President of Synergy Factor

"The problem with the world is stupidity. I'm not saying there should be the death penalty for it, but why don't we remove all the safety labels and let the problem work itself out?"

"The most populous thing in the world is hydrogen, followed closely by idiots."

Shouldn't the game director have a slightly more significant avatar?

Enjoying RK4

STATUS OF SKY: Not Falling

Gimp is a state of mind, nerfest is a state of being.

Isn't game director supposed to reply to PMs btw?

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Isn't game director supposed to reply to PMs btw?
    I reply to as many as I can (I get quite a few ) All the ones that just direct me to threads in game suggestions asking for a personal opinion I just simply don't have the time to respond to (and have probably already read since I fairly compulsively keep an eye on the suggestions forum)

I'd rather leave my PMs switched on for the other stuff I do discuss with people, and I don't think I'd ever want to send out a form reply like 'thanks for the message so I'm afraid since I cant selectively accept PMs I am afraid there will be some that go unanswered, although I read them all. As we say in the FAQ on the game suggestion forum we simply cant comment on each suggestion and thread as we would spend all day replying rather then actually working. The game suggestions forum is read daily, and the feedback seen and collected so you don't have to worry about that.

Just as I couldn't do it as community manager I likewise cant respond to every single game suggestion as game Director, not without giving up the day job
    Craig 'Silirrion' Morrison
    Old Timer

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast