Thread: ~~Healing Hands Fund Raising Event~~

Lightbulb ~~Healing Hands Fund Raising Event~~

Hello Everyone,

Im Luxurea of the Healing Hands here on RK 1 and Im currently planning a charity event/fundraiser called..

** Dream Date Auction**..

Date : Saturday June 8th

Time : 5:00 PM EST ( 21:00 GMT I believe)

To all you dreamers Im currently rounding up a group of people Im lovingly calling "Dreams". These crazysexycool people are donating themselves to be auctioned of to go on a Friendly DATE with the highest bidder.

The Auctioning process is done in TELLS and the highest bids will be shouted out for all to hear. This is an outdoor event so we will be a slave to the weather, but weather allowing there is a wonderful little lake there so bring your swimsuits,

If you know of Any people that you think would be interested in being a "dream" please let me know.. you can visit the Healing Hands Web site

http://hh.yelloworb.com/ under forums and leave me a reply there.. or here.. Either way thanks for checking this out and We hope to see you there.

Thank you and Stay Well

Gaylene "Luxurea" Shone
    Healing Hands -Advisor
    Last edited by Gwen; May 21st, 2002 at 19:00:21.

Cool I'm interested (epecially for the cause)

Hi there Luxurea

Send me a tell so we can meet up and excange emails sometime. I also like to wish you luck in raising plenty of cash for charity

Sightsee (RK-1 Solitus Adventurer)

I cant get that link to work sorry
    Is the site down?
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

No Im sorry , my fault, I fixed the link though and it should work now to take you to the HH site.

Thanks for showing an interest ,

Lux