Thread: Scopes....

Scopes....

Hey, i'm not sure of the current patch news, but i heard something about scopes no longer being a drop or a shop item, but this morning i picked up a "Low Light Targeting Scope" so i'm wondering if this is going to be a "rare" item after the patch, because i've got a few people asking to buy it, but i don't know if i should keep it or sell it for what they are asking for, a few people said they'd give me 2mil for it, is this a fair price for a scope with the coming patch, or should i just hold onto it...

Unhappy "Fair price"? heh.

> a few people said they'd give me 2mil for it, is this a fair price
    > for a scope with the coming patch, or should i just hold onto it...

A fair price? lol, there are no fair prices in this game. Charge as much as you can - and if no one will buy at your target price, just hold on to it till someone gives in and pays 10, 20, or 30 mil for it. There's always someone who will, which is why regular players (who don't have uber l33t cash) can never buy anything in this game.

Maybe I'm just bitter, as an MP fully half my nanos are mission only. While I could do missions for them at early levels, the strange Quality Levels attached to nanos means that eventually nanos that I could easily use require mission difficulty of 99% to get. (some are just plain impossible, the math of mission terminals won't roll that certain range)

So hold onto your LLTS. No matter the Quality Level, someone (either a higher lvl main, or low lvl twink) will break down and pay whatever outragous price you set for it.

Um,
    Are you talking about the Low Light Targeting Scope , a tradeskill item? That's not work a single credit at any QL.

Or the
    Low Light Targeting Scope, another tradeskill item with a confusing exact same name.

Or do you mean this item: Extreme Low Light Targeting Scope. This is the one that is valuable at different quality levels.

Bleys