Thread: Story/Quest why the hell not?

Story/Quest why the hell not?

I haven't really been around AO (been playing for 1 month) to see why don't they add a solo story or quest but explain to me. The game is out a year, and the real "story" is just some stupid clan vs omni pvp thing that happen once ever 2 months? And the so call "quest" I hear are camped, and they're for lv 100+. And those "missions" are boring as heck. I want some stupid story to interest things up! Instead of just plain hunting and doing some stupid mission that really dont' got a background or a real point in doing. Why the heck can't they add some quest for lower lvs, or some kind of damn story? Is it that hard to add some quest with a story behind it or something?!?!? Explain to me someone....
    Money is everything.

We've wondered where the main story was since AO got MMORPG award of th year, or so...And for the story quests, there is only 1 so far that is widespread and its that Alvin/Dogda thing and its 30+ or so. And the mission only get worse, at least at low level they throw in some unique rooms!
    -- Falling never killed anyone, its always the landing.
    -_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
    RK-1
    |OT|
    Telgi-61 Solitus Enforcer
    Gauf-31 Nanomage Doctor
    Saruzi- -=128=- Opifex Nano-Technician.
    Manstien-44 Solitus Soldier