Thread: Why is it Chargeing me 19$?

Why is it Chargeing me 19$?

Thought it was Only 12$ a month???

depends on how long you subscribe for each time.

its 12 bucks a month, if you get 6months of play.
    {Beyond the Drunken Master, is the Plastered Master} Lilasiandude 216 MA
    Proud Member of Storm, and the Betty Ford Clinic

-Sllammer 216 enf. - Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Frank the Tank! Click!

BE STORM

even the monthly rate is only 12.95

what you are probably seeing is the end of your 7-day free trial. What you probably didnt realize is that at the end of that free trial, you actually agreed to purchase the game for $19. But the good news is that it includes the 3 weeks left of your free month included with purchase (you used the first week in your 7-day trial already apparently) just like if you bought it in the store. So basically it will cost you $19 for the first month (to purchase game) and then 12.95 or whatever the appropriate amount is for the payment option you chose.
    quoted from free trial page:
    http://www.anarchy-online.com/content/downloads/tryout/

Conditions

No charges will be made to your credit card unless you decide to purchase the game. The trial is considered a purchase unless you cancel before the seven-day period is over. If you do not cancel you will be charged USD 19.95 and the trial turns into a permanent account. You will then be able to play the remainder of the included month's subscription.

If you decide not to cancel your subscription before the end of the included month, you will be billed in accordance with the recurring plan you select in the registration.

If you cancel a trial account within 7 days we will delete all data related to you, your account, your characters and the credit card information you provide in this registration.

Subscription plans

1 month: USD 12.95

3 months: USD 33.95

6 months: USD 59.95
    Last edited by Wrongdoer; May 15th, 2002 at 05:19:07.
    Wrongdoer MP RK2
    currently being served by:
    Morbidity (aggroer)
    Bodybag (healer)
    Bozo (mez)

Expire - MA RK2

Why?

Meta,

Are you using dirty money? I've heard that if they have to launder your money you don't get the full face value of the bills.

Honbo

Might be canadian!
    "I have a robot?"

Level 75 Omni Engineer-Atlantean