Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I've NEVER seen a group LF a Trader for main healer!

I can make use of them, but I don't have the NCU for em.

So the only thing that I really use to compare docs to traders is complete heal. Which really is a big deal.
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

Originally posted by Vorak

So the best healer (considering the total package) in the game is not usefull at high level? That is game balance problem. Read: Not a Trader problem.

If you can't make use of an extra 2000HP a 300pt Heal over Time,900pt team heals,1200pt single target heals plus regen of the Team HP buff then...hmm...ok.

Vaporlok
    Right. What doctors need is a little more versatility, and a lot more vicious high end content (200+.) That will probably come in the expansion pack anyway. So this problem was already something that would be dealt with soon enough.

i posted my comments on the whole subject in another thread , but to sum up what realy is the problem and to think in a difrent perspective is that Docs are slow healers . At high lvl yes most nanos are insta cast by almost every profesion . its the recharge time that will kill your team though . There is no way around it . A trader will outheal a Doc in that respect .

Fix Doc heals recharge rate ! Dont nerf other class's .

as to the title of this thread , im sorry ... i dont agree . The only time our group has taken a doc over a Trader is when we personaly know that doc . Its not that uncommon . Groups do it everyday . My little 138 doc was passed up for a 112 trader today . Am i mad ? no . I understand completely .

Think of it like this also . You go to the Pawn shop and sell your grand daddys classic watch . The place gets robbed and you get shot . As your lyeing there waiting for the ambulance to take you to the hospitel the shopkeeper says " aww dont worry , i can fix u up in no time " Next thing u know ur on ur feet again and hell , u dont need to go see those over priced quacks !

Now go see your doctor and try and pawn that watch .

Originally posted by Mercatura
    Congrats nerf-mongers.

In a patch coming soon to you, 1 advent, 1 fixer with a HoT or 1 ma will be able to outheal 5 traders in his team.

Docs will be able to keep up too. Using only health stims and the team life buff's small & slow HoT.
    Hmm first I have heard of this and I am a regular test player and have examined our new nano's up and down (they are proposed by the way not set) I assume you think we will be such superior healers to traders now that their dots have to expire but that is unlikely since our heals are pretty unreliable healing at most times for minimum.

Can't say im sorry about the trader heal I never understood their superior ability to heal anyway they are merchantes/traders/buffers not docs but hey...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12