Thread: Thank you Funcom....

Post Thank you Funcom....

Dear Funcom,

Thanks for releasing a game with great potential, but never taking the time to play it. Thank you for coming up with a game with a nice sized skillset, only to make half of them even do anything. Thank you for hiring incompetent management to make poor decisions about game changes and implementation. Thank you for removing every aspect of this game that an intelligent player can use to advance in this game faster, so nobody can complain and we can all progress slowly and pretend to be girls the majority of the time we play. (roleplayers favorite) Thank you for adding code that will warp a mob chasing me so that it's ahead of me and can turn around and kill me, taking my hard earned xp. Thank you for adding code that spawns a mob that will kill me in a couple hits as soon as I'm only one kill from lvling. Thank you for writing net code that is incredibly laggy compared to any other game I've played, as well as crashing my game when I zone. Thank you for making only a handful of variances in your missions, that way we won't ever get confused by something new. Thank you for making missions in the mission terminals a wrist painful and tedious task when looking for a rewarding mission. Thank you for taking more time to cripple existing professions rather than improving ones that need improvements. Thank you for working hard at making this game the same for every schmuck who will foolishly continue to pay your bills.

I swear, the guy who came up with the whole AO concept isn't even over there at Funcom anymore. It's like the creator left and a bunch of Oopma Loompa's are left upkeeping the game.

"Oompa Loompa Doopedy Doo, I've got another AO Nerf for you.."

agree

I agree for the most part of the message

Dear Raxle,

Thank you for taking the time to thoroughly spam the boards with your discontent. I know that I for one would have felt guilty had I somehow missed your cries for help and attention that you posted here, here, here, to name a few.

Angry spam is certainly the mark of the mature and level-headed, I salute you sir. Best of luck with your future endeavors.

Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Get the F out

Hey Raxle,

Whine....whine...whine.

You can't OE.

SO QUIT

bye

Re: Thank you Funcom....

Originally posted by Raxle
    Dear Funcom,

I swear, the guy who came up with the whole AO concept isn't even over there at Funcom anymore. It's like the creator left and a bunch of Oopma Loompa's are left upkeeping the game.

Highly possible tat most are not ard
    REPRESENTING OMNI-TEK's FINEST...in some obscure department

Bitter...party of one. Your table is now ready.
    Pause life, play games.