Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FC you are doing a great job

I can only think of one buggier game

Battlecruiser 2000. When it came out years ago, it ddnt work, period! AO isn't quite that bad, but the bugs that are still in the game after months of taking peoples money is just ridiculous. The game may be fun, and they may be trying to improve it, but that doesn't excuse the mile long bug list that has plauged this game from the start and continues to be an issue. For god's sake, Funcom doesn't even realize that weapons have never been made for the sharp objects skill!!!! My personal opinion is that the company is totally incompetant.

Talking Bump!

Heya,

I agree that FC is doing a terrific job!! Kudos to u all in Dev team for all the great patches!
    However I would like some things to be improved if possible:

1. More Furniture....the type u can sit on Woudl be grand to invite people to my apartment and have a nice couch and a table to place my "Champagne" at after a hard day of hunting

2. Change max items in an apartment fomr 10-50 or 100...it would be much nice it I could place flowers and such on tables...build myself a nice kitchen with a refrigerator stacked with beer

3. Let the radios play a tune or two if u use it...would be nice to switch of to some music while chatting ingame
    Njessy 205 Omni Enf
    Mrsanta lvl 186 Omni Mp
    Gridking lvl 157 Omni Fixer
    Medwar lvl 152 Omni Doc
    Senatorlinda lvl 121 Omni Crat
    Lordofmordor lvl 149 Omni NT
    Frodobaggins lvl 46 Omni Adv
    etc..

I agree with them. Well done FC
    Rey Ashblead Peasley, Fixer on RK2, Main character, puller and bank for alts

If you have any message, please pm me or contact Ashblead ingame.

Talking

Originally posted by FeloniousPunk

So, in what military is it otherwise? More modern examples than the Golden Horde of Genghis Khan, please.
    Trolls follows an old proud tradition of biggest kill becomes general.

By the way, no bump since I´m bored with stuff Funcome said they would try to fix ages ago (or maybe that was last year).

Quasi-bump...I can't say I'm 100% happy with the game itself, but Funcom does make a more concerted effort then some other companies *coughcough*Verant*coughcough* at fixing things, which earns points from me..anyone who can at least occasionally admit they are wrong gets props.
    General Hershel "Kasimir" Jurik

President of Division 9 R.S.G.E

Fixer
    RK-1

Braumiester of the Pagan Bartenders, wielder of dual SSo8s

Stealer of hearts, creds, and anything not nailed down!

bump, need more feedback from you guys FC, but otherwise... GREAT JOB
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?

Angry Yeah right..

Dear Funcom,

Thanks for releasing a game with great potential, but never taking the time to play it. Thank you for coming up with a game with a nice sized skillset, only to make half of them even do anything. Thank you for hiring incompetent management to make poor decisions about game changes and implementation. Thank you for removing every aspect of this game that an intelligent player can use to advance in this game faster, so nobody can complain and we can all progress slowly and pretend to be girls the majority of the time we play. (roleplayers favorite) Thank you for adding code that will warp a mob chasing me so that it's ahead of me and can turn around and kill me, taking my hard earned xp. Thank you for adding code that spawns a mob that will kill me in a couple hits as soon as I'm only one kill from lvling. Thank you for writing net code that is incredibly laggy compared to any other game I've played, as well as crashing my game when I zone. Thank you for making only a handful of variances in your missions, that way we won't ever get confused by something new. Thank you for making missions in the mission terminals a wrist painful and tedious task when looking for a rewarding mission. Thank you for taking more time to cripple existing professions rather than improving ones that need improvements. Thank you for working hard at making this game the same for every schmuck who will foolishly continue to pay your bills.

I swear, the guy who came up with the whole AO concept isn't even over there at Funcom anymore. It's like the creator left and a bunch of Oopma Loompa's are left upkeeping the game.

"Oompa Loompa Doopedy Doo, I've got another AO Nerf for you.."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12