Thread: Reclaim bug

Reclaim bug

my medium bag became a ? noname item... has been like that for weeks.. i still can't get it out. i want my stuff!
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor

bump
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor

I can't get my stacked backpack out of my bank either

I think it has been over 3 months now, after every patch...same story.

its not a stacked backpack.. and bump
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor

i guess my medium bag with all my nano progs will be in reclaim forever then eh? thx funcom i love u all
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor

i love u FC.. i love u so much that i quit
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor

Me too!

I have a medium bag stuck in reclaim.

I've got some good stuff in there. =(

Any eta on a fix?

(rofl)

A friend had that problem for some time, most of his bags turned to no name items and if he died he could not reclaim them. For him the fix was to reinstall AO once again and *not* use that one big patch that has quite a few of them put together but to download all the little patches and then use those. Seems there is a bug in that big patch and it creates serious graphics problems for at least some people. Not sure if this will help you at all...

Etin....have you tried reinstalling? Let me know. I'll make sure this gets addressed though. Thanks for the post.
    Earn free game time and play with your friends[/b]

Anarchy Online Community Representative

no luck

reinstalled, I still have a backpack caught in my reclaim term...

Me too

I've also tried reinstalling.

I haven't gotten any response to the email I sent either.

The ARK was very friendly in game, but unable to help.

My vehicles are in there! And God knows what else, it's been so long...

Please help. Not that you care about my measley $12.00 a month, but this is the sort of thing that will cause me to reevaluate my subscription.

In a similar vein

Medium bags appear to be bugged to heck in general.

They're often impossible to trade now as well.

Thanks! =)

nope.. still in there
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor

I have one of those in my bag. And have had since about 13.6 or so

Its got some stuff in there

Before the patch it was always a blue blob in the bank. But i could remove it and when it got into my inventory it would turn back into a bag

Since then whenever i try to remove it, it looks like it dissappears from the bank. But never appears in my inventory. And when i reopen my bank its still in there (as a blue ?)

bump for fix!
    Nitex - lvl 184 trader
    Etin - lvl 191 ma
    Etinx - lvl 196 doctor

Coz, is there any chance of them fixing this?

Any ideas?

Anyone?

Bueller?

Hello (dont meant to spam this too much) but I just lost everything from the reclaim station (except my worthless med pack and starting pistol) and this is the outcome of effort to try and get these items back from and obvious game bug

Shylara, evidently no precendant is going to set. The email tag I had goin with Customer Support has ended up as effective as the /ignore in the game (with me on the wrong end).

The best was the GM (i did a petition last night). Basically Funcom has decided that their official policy is CYA (cover your ass). And therefore, the guy clammed up when it was pointed out that this very rotten business practice to shaft your customers but in the end, "This will be fixed" YEAH RIGHT.....

Point in fact. I take back everything I have told my friends about this game. Now I just say "not worth it" FC's policy is to take your money and that is about it. Their blatant irresponsible business practice is almost incredible. At least an apology may have helped.

Hey Funcom, when you screw your customers, at least have the common decency to give us a reach around. Hell, I would've settled from some dirty talk instead. Thanks for the waste of time.
    Iriee

Bring Back Lankybill!!!

maybe this helps a tiny bit..

hmm i had a similar problem but sort of found out why it happened.

basically, while accesssing my bankvault in ent, the playground crashed. when i logged in again, i found it had "duped" a medium bag. this was only visual tho, while had one bag in inv, i could rightclick on the "copy" in bankvault, which would dissapear but not appear in inv.
    I figured it was basically 2 icons leading to the same bag content, an error due to the playground crash. my workaround was to get one copy of the bag in inv, empty it, delete bag, then rightclick and delete the copy in bank, after making sure i got the right one!
    it was the only way i could get rid of the ghost copy in bank.

not sure if you had experienced a playground crash when your bagproblems started but i thought i'd share this with you.
    If you did it might be a simple server error..
    Syryx, nanotechician by trade, proud member of Shadow Ops and part-time leet

"that's not a bug, that's a feature"