Thread: best location for Omni-Clan trades

Talking where is the best location for Omni-Clan trades?

Where is the easiest place for an Omni to meet a Clan for a trade?
    Last edited by Gizmotron; May 9th, 2002 at 18:26:52.

ummmm In omni trade..yeah..sure
    Don't worry , you're a clanner, those fealings of inadequacy are perfectley normal. They will pass with your death.

It is only our insecurity that makes us competitive and we search for security in other peoples recognition. We will not stop being who we really are, just because we are "better" then others.

Why do you think so many Fish & Game officers and park rangers are wearing cammies and toting m-16's? It ain't cause bambi's gone gorilla.(quote given in referance to current state of poaching in the US)

I have met with clanners for trade so far:
    1. near Grid in Newland
    2. near Whom-Pah in Newland
    3. in Broken Shores / City of Home at the grid

Newland Grid is usually a good place. Easy for both to get to, and neutral ground
    Dest

Or

In the grid itself works too

Grid Diplomacy

Meeting inside the grid itself works fine, actually.

But if one of the two parties has comp lit 101 and the other doesn't, here's something else that works:

1) Omni character with comp lit 76 or above - grid into Tir. The Tir grid point does not, yet, have guards on it.

2) Clan character with comp lit 101 or above - up to level 2, grid into Omni-Ent. Omni-Ent has two grid terminals. Everybody exits the grid at the southern one, which has no guards.

I'm more sure of #2 than #1. Tir gridpoint plaza is one of the most crowded, most busy places on the planet. There could easily be a guard buried somewhere in that crowd and I wouldn't necessarily notice.

Re: where is the best location for Omni-Clan trades?

Originally posted by Gizmotron
    Where is the easiest place for an Omni to meet a Clan for a trade?
    Try any of these:

4 Holes, 2ho, Meetmedere if you want to meet on neutral ground.
    Numi7, Omni-Tech Employee
    Solitus Engineer
    Division 3 [Omni Reclamation]
    RK2

Easiest place is IN the Grid.

i've never seen a guard at tir grid. just the other day there was some freaky omni guy running around in a thong for a while and never once saw a guard. might not be the BEST place to carry out a trade, though, since it's always so crowded there. hard to find someone.