Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Soldiers, The forgotten class

I'm sort of disillusioned with my ADV, and while waiting for the ADV love.... started a soldier twink.

All I can say is... without TMS, soldiers suck.

And u know how effective TMS is at low level..... it's crap.

Live of a soldier is not easy.

*cries*

You know fellow soldiers, maby the other players don't all hate us afterall .

*sniffles happily*
    Sredniaka Sherrmanaka Posthasteaka Thanatopsysaka Vashtareliusaka Nnerroaka Alexxander

"Quidquid latine dictum, sit altum viditur"

Sredni Vashtar went forth,
    His thoughts were red thoughts and his teeth were white.
    His enemies called for peace, but he brought them death.
    Sredni Vashtar the Beautiful.
    by HH Munro

OMG, another profession knows what we're talking about, has the world ended or something?
    Im not saying we're totally gimped, we can handle the game fine when we hit a good damage streak in the top 50% ranged of our damage scale (500 - 1150 with 960 attack rating fully buffed at level 159), but unfortunately the damage level we usually hit is in hte lower damage range, 1 - 499, hitting for below 100 quite a few times. This damage can be replicated by other professions using the same guns which is a bit stupid really.
    Take a look at one of our higher buffs for example...phalanx, it adds 60ac (wtf is that meant to do?) to all soldiers within the group, now how pointless is that? especially for a ql 146 nano.
    Our hp buffs aint worth the ip same with the ac buffs.

And you're right a soldier should be able to stand toe to toe with any class and stand a fair chance (not able to kill anyone by tms alpha strike...but thats all we have right now), not run in fear of any healer classes, crit classes or pet classes.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234