Thread: When Is The 14.2 How Many Times Do They Have To Down Servers?

Unhappy When Is The 14.2 How Many Times Do They Have To Down Servers?

IT'S CRAZY EVER COUPLE DAYS DOWN SERVER, AND YET STILL NO PATCH FOR 14.2. BUT IT'S IN TEST SERVER AND SOUND SLIKE IT WORKS FINE, ACTUALLY FROM WHAT I HAVE READ IT WORKS GREAT........ WTF?

THEY ARE ACTUALLY TESTING THIS PATCH BECAUSE IT IS A BIG IMPORTANT PATCH AND IF THEY SCREW IT UP THEN ITS GOING TO BE A BIG KICK IN THE NUTS TO THE GAME THE SERVERS KEEP GOING DOWN BECAUSE THEY NEED TO "MAINTAIN" THEM AND THERE ARE SOMETHINGS YOU CAN ONLY DO WHEN THEY SYSTEM IS OFFLINE THE PREVIOUS SERVER PATCH WAS FOR NEW NETWORKING CODE WHICH HAS CUT DOWN THE AMOUNT OF STRAIN ON THE MISSION SERVER.

SO ONCE ALL THE NEW CHANGES HAVE BEEN TESTED PROPERLY, AND EVERYONE IS HAPPY THEN WE WILL GET 14.2. IM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT, AND MOST PEOPLE I KNOW ARE TOO, BUT IF IT GOES TITS UP.......... THEN THATS NOT GOOD.
    My lungs arent blackened by tar, they're blackened by SIN!

JUST ERKS ME, THAT IF TEST ...

HASNT CRASHED ALREADY, OR HAD ALOT OF PROBLEMS YET, THEN IT SHOULD WORK. IT'S NOT LIKE THEY HAVENT GIVEN US A CRAPPY PATCH BEFORE, AND HAD TO PATCH A PATCH. OR FIX IT NEXT TIME AROUND. THERE HAS BEEN SO MANY PROBLEMS, I DONT THINK ONE GOOD ONE WOULD HURT. <LIKE GIVING THE FRIGGING PATCH> }8>p
    BUT I SEE YOUR POINT......
    OH IF ANY GOOD GUILDS WANT TO HELP A NEWBIE TELL SHINKYO SOMETIME.......... PEACE OUT AND THANKS FOR THE REPLY FRIEND.

TIS NOT A PROBLEM, GOOD LUCK OUT THERE

Thumbs up

LOL!

THIS IS FUNNY! I WISH I COULD HAVE MY SIG IN CAPS AS WELL!
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

I HATE ****ERS WHO TYPE ALL IN CAPS....ERRR UMMM POOP THERE I GO BEING A HYPOCRIT AGAIN.

/SIGH
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

what about people that never ever use caps or any sort of punctuation what do you think about those types of people

Yes

i like those people they are cool what do you think

what about people that never ever use caps or any sort of punctuation what do you think about those types of people
    WRITING IN ALL CAPITAL LETTERS WITH RUN ON SENTENCES AND NO PUNCTUATION IS THE COOLEST THING EVER I WISH I COULD BE THAT COOL AND STUFF BECAUSE IT REALLY ROCKS
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

NO ARINIA YOU CANT BE THAT COOL BECAUSE ONLY I AM THAT COOL WELL ME AND THE GUY THAT ORIGINALLY STARTED THIS THREAD BUT HE ISNT AS COOL AS ME BECAUSE I KNOW EVERYTHING AND HE DOESNT WHICH IS PROVEN BY THE FACT THAT HE WAS ASKING A SILLY QUESTION WITH HIS POST WHILE THERE ARE NO QUESTIONS IN MY POST AS YOU CAN SEE FROM READING IT CAREFULLY
    RETIRED

.................................................. .................................................. .....My eyes are bleeding now. Thanks guys. :/
    Nakomis
    101 Opi MA RK1
    In Search of a Friendly Helpful Guild

Wistler
    53 Sol Engie RK1
    President of NFC

Catch ya planetside...

I lIkE tO wRiTe My SeNtEnCeS uSiNg AlTeRnAtInG uPpErCaSe AnD lOwEr CaSe LeTtErS

sO tHeRe!

(damn that was hard to type )
    Dest

Re: JUST ERKS ME, THAT IF TEST ...

Originally posted by DAREMO
    OH IF ANY GOOD GUILDS WANT TO HELP A NEWBIE TELL SHINKYO SOMETIME.......... PEACE OUT AND THANKS FOR THE REPLY FRIEND.
    We've already sent a few All-Caps requests to Shinko to join our guild. I hope we don't have too much competition. (j/k and don't do it - would be too mean)

This one gets the "Thread of the Day" Award.

DONT BE NASTY TO THE POOR NEWBIES YOU WERE A NEWBIE ONCE AND SHOULD BE NICE TO THEM BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER

for all of you who failed to see it, i was being helpful in my post whilst cunningly making fun of people who type in capital letters.
    and you could invite the poor sucker to your guild, mentor him or something, im sure he'd appreciate it.

Wink WOW

SOME REALLY MATURE PEOPLE, WHOM HAVE NOTHING BETTER THEN TO PICK ABOUT POOR ENGLISH. WOW, ONE DAY I TOO CAN BE A OH SO MUCH COOLER PERSON, LIKE YOU GUYS. WOW I MEAN TO HAVE NOTHING BETTER THEN TO COMPLAIN ABOUT THIS ALL CAPS AND ADDITIONAL GRAMICAL ERRORS. WOW... LET THE GAME CONTINUE, IT'S SOMETIMES FUNNY TO SEE WHAT CHAOS YOU CAN GET PEOPLE TO CREATE OR CARRY ALONG.

PEACE TO THE PEOPLE WHOM DIDNT WASTE TIME BEING ASSES.

If you're trying to make a point, all-caps is bad.

1) It's indefensible with the usual 'English isn't my first language' arguments that can be used to defend a post with grammar/spelling issues. Anyone who can use a computer to post on a forum should know where the 'Caps Lock' key is

2) All Caps = Shouting in on-line ettiquette. It's rude, and nobody will take your point seriously no matter how good it is

3) It's hard to read. People might just not bother reading it. And, it seems, they haven't
    Dest

|)3§7®4 /\/\4|{3§ 4 \/4|1|) p()1/\/7 7]-[3®3.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

ÄÀ ÍÓ ÂÀÑ ÂÑÅÕ Â ÁÀÍÞ!
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

a^2(x+y)=z(x+2).... this is the language of the unaverse period. It does not matter if you are a english major, or if you SUX at it.

He he Einstein couldn't pass english 101 if his life depended on it.
    Q u o t e:
    ((OOC))

Pardon me for hijacking the thread, here..

But, Brion - if you don't want your mother to know you were up and on the computer at 3:29 in the morning - DON'T post on a forum that she reads.

Busted.
    Grounded.

From the WoW forums. best PWNAGE EVAH!!!