Thread: Mission generator - getting a 3rd mission

Mission generator - getting a 3rd mission

I cannot get a 3rd mission a lot of times for some reason. I have played since retail release and know how to get missions, that's not the problem. Ever since 14.0 a LOT of times it won't let me get a 3rd mission for some reason and it's ticking me off! I hate how they introduce new bugs with each patch.

Also, this crap about getting more variety of missions each time you get one up to 3. I liked it the old way where you set the mission sliders to a certain setting and then got what you wanted, now it takes away one of the types you want and replaces with a different type you don't want after the 1st mission you accept; and it does this until the 3rd mission you try to get you only have one selection of the type you want so you end up spending money and time trying to get the one you want.

Put it back the way it was and fix the bug I mentioned.

bump

one solution for your second problem:

instead of clicking 'Cancel', change difficulty setting (slide it to max hard, let go of mouse, slide back to setting you want)

it will let you request next mission, without having to reset sliders again, AND it wont change the type of missions

small time saver, hope that helps

e.g. choose med-hard difficulty, set sliders on max bad/max money, request mission

not mission you wanted?
    DON'T PRESS CANCEL!!

simply move difficulty slider to different setting, let go of mouse, now you will see 'Request Mission' button again, set to difficulty you want and press Request to get 5 new missions of same type you originally chose

I'd like to know what the bug is regarding the first point as well. I've wasted upwards of 20 minutes twice surfing for my third mission only to accept it and have nothing happen.

If I knew what the situation was that stopped me from getting the third mission, I'd avoid it or settle for two.

tiitii: that's not the problem, check out this thread for a more active thread on this bug.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.