Thread: What in god's good name?!?!

Question What in god's good name?!?!

Can anyone tell me what this http://www.anarchy-online.com/conten...action/shots/3 is where i can find it and generaly what level one should be in order to kill it?!

Fossegrim - there is one that spawns on an island in the west part EFP on a lake next to a tiny town. Couple sometimes roam EFP and PM
    Mick "Nuggethunter" McMullet
    Lvl 191 Soldier
    Loyal Advisor of Trinity 'till my last breath

Plain and simple.... NERF bracers in PvP

Hey, I’m uh.. I’m not a lumberjack or a fur trader. And I don't live in an igloo or eat blubber or own a dogsled.
    And I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada, although I am certain they're really really nice.
    I have a Prime Minister, not a President. I speak English and French, not American. And I pronounce it "About" not "A boot".
    I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack. I belive in peacekeeping, not policing. Diversity, not assimilation.
    And that the beaver is a truly proud and noble animal. A toque is a hat. A chesterfield is a couch.
    And it is pronounced "Zed"! not "Zee".. "Zed"! Canada is the second largest landmass, the first nation of hockey,
    And the best part of North America! My name is Nugget… and I am Canadian!!!

ive seen once by the river in PM, it ate me around lvl 83 though... it was a while ago.
    // wildwal - the sexiest adv evar - now with nr!
    // legion

Talking !!

Oooo! It looks sooooo cooooooool...
    I hope they give advents a morph like that! lol

they are all over efp, and about lvl 130. lotta hp.

Fossegrims can be found in Belial Forest aswell. I found a huuuge spawn of them there once. At least 15-20 over a small area.

Their distant cousins Nokkens are much easier to find tho if ya wanna go find one in the wild and are Yalm-less.

From Athen head SE through Aegean til ya reach the Stret River. Continuing SE- Eish you'll find a kinda rope-bridge heading over the Stret. From there keep heading SE til ya zone into Upper Stret East.

After heading past the Rhinoman Village here you'll cross over the Stret again (still going E-SEish) via a sandy beach/walkway thingy.

Now this is the part where ya gotta concentrate if yer still fairly inexperienced. Pretty much everything here will kill you in seconds if your spotted and/or not very fast on yer feet.

Keep heading SE over a clearing towards some hills. If your heading the right way there will be some marshy-looking woods to your left. You'll enter an area called "Barchlows Jump" as you cross the hills. And to the South of you will be a small swampy area heading into the Stret River.
    Now make sure ya carry on dodging the big nasty stuff around you and try to circle the swampland. Ya dont wanna go into it just yet unless ya see the Nokken from on yer hill (The trees are very tight together and the Nokken might see you before you see it if yer not careful in there - and then ya wouldnt get a good look before yer sent to Reclaim)
    Have a bit of a wander and ya should be able to see the two Nokkens that live in the area. The first time ya meet em is an awesome experience.. Well it was for me anyway

Alternatively send me a /tell ingame and ill take ya to see them
    Sulema Keaorata Fahrni

You dont need eyes to see, you need vision

Angry

That is actually a Nokken you can tell by the place it is ... Nokken Forest .... there are about 6 of em walking around.

Talking Fossegrims

I killed one
    Last edited by Tomtemor; Jun 5th, 2002 at 14:40:22.

I found some fossegrims in SAV as i was exploring in my yalm awhile ago. They were at what looked like a wrecked OT base called Outpost 10-3, with Oozelurkers, Blast Lizards(or some sort of them), and other things.