Thread: Dont forget Adventurers

Talking Dont forget Adventurers

Lord knows that Funcom has alot to do to fix some of the ongoing issues (we all know what they are .

I'm not gonna ***** and moan and say "If Funcom doesnt <insert any number of items here> Im gonna quit..." all I ask is that the Adv. dont get forgotten in the cries

Bump if ya agree

Well, I don't know alot about adventurers, but I do know they're the only class I'm nearly certain I can kill in PvP all the time.

And as a Fixer, that is just SAD.

So... BUMP. Fix adventurers too!

Talking unite

i play a crat and trader but we all need help ... BUMP

fix what is broken,
    not
    break what is working...

Thumbs up Bump

Bump!

Anyone who has played an adventurer knows they have major problems. A little lovin' and maybe I can go back to my lvl 82 dual-pistol wielding advent.

I am willing to put a BaDaBuMp! in for my adventuring friends

Being able to upload the Mort map at lvl 50 is not a goal to play for FunCom, plz help these people!
    Corine "Lifedelite" Harrist - 198 clan doc - Rimor - President of EcoDisaster <---- semi-retired
    Angel "Speeddragon" Dust - 74 clan Fix - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- semi-fanatic
    Fighter "Reflekt" Gunz - 169 clan Sol - Rimor - EcoDisaster <---- I like Guns! equipment

Thumbs up On behalf of the Adv. community...

I bump thee once again.

Bump!

I bump your bump and raise you a Bump !

Havent looked at my 61 Adv in some time, But may need to check back if they change anything..
    Fighting the never ending battle to gain ultimate glory over the house Computer, Opponents he will face : Wife, Cat, Ego, Myself.

Pround owner of:
    77 MA RK1
    61 ADV RK1
    57 ENG RK1
    12 ENF RK1 ( cats plays this one !!!! )

Nano Changes Posted

Cosmik has posted the nano changes that are coming down the pipe and it seems that we have indeed not been forgotten.

Keep this bumped tho until we see the upcoming weapon changes, hopefully before 14.2 goes live so we know in what direction to head. Who knows maybe pistols will become a vaible option.

Thanks for your guys help keepin this up top

Hell my first char was an Adventurer. Ah those were the days...

The new Adv nanos and changes do look purdy tho.
    SdKfz182
    Omni Enforcer lvl 43/3
    Formerly Vhaal and Ghilson
    "If you want peace, prepare for war"

Smile Adventurers & patches

There is some new adven. stuff in 14.2, but the main adventurer patches are still to come (14.4/14.6), so hang on in there

Bored...

So i will bump this one last time

Still waiting to see some more detailed info on the nano formulas (value for buffs, abosrb value etc etc) and weapons that will be introduced.

In the spirit of hope, and the understanding that I may yet be left disappointed.... I bump thee!

Unhappy Re: Adventurers & patches

Originally posted by Darkbane
    There is some new adven. stuff in 14.2, but the main adventurer patches are still to come (14.4/14.6), so hang on in there
    Dream on!

They probaly will fix MP, NT, Crats, MA, Engies and Agents a few more times before they suddenly sometimes around chrismas 2006 remember: Hey is it not a profession named adventurer that we were supposed to fix or something?
    Then to be quickly answered: Nah, to much work. Lets nerf them instead so absolutly no one play them. That is easier.

Yeah, I´m pessimistic about Funcom ever giving either the Adventurer or the Fixer proper love. And if they do they probably will do it by giving adventurers and fixers ultra rare nanos that only can be gained once in a lifetime during mission, and then usualy ends up in the hands of some other profession that just sells it to a shop or sell it at astronomical price that is not possible to afford by most players.

aye, them new nanos looook COOL! insta heals also, (my adv can already insta heal though, 135 nano compiler = 503 nano init )

seriously though guys, role an ADV today! broken they may be, but man i gotta tell ya, it is the FUNNEST class i've played so far. i use an AR combo with my adv (nova/flash ) i can heal like no tomarrow, and deal out SUPER HIGH amounts of damage without a crit buff, he's 14.2 OE compliant, and can almost self cast Calia Parrot, (i didn't even need to spend 5mil+ on a yalm) and after the changes noted on the ADV board, they will be the "Anti Agent" muahahaaahahaah
    Ouzzelle: It's an O damnit! not a Q!... and it's pronounced Weasel to you omnis.....

Clanners call me Ozzy

Duffer1: SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!
    Riddance Jr.: Is it dead?