Thread: Please say the 3 new agent rifles in 14.2 database will be in 14.2, plz!

Please say the 3 new agent rifles in 14.2 database will be in 14.2, plz!

Can we get any confirmation that the new sniper rifles and xbows will be ingame next patch please:-/

Custom KIWD 37 Hunter Crossbow (200)
    Custom KIWD 38 Sniper Crossbow (200)
    Superior Yatamutchy X-3 Counter-Sniper Rifle (200)
    Zastaba Velocity SX - Special Forces (200)
    Assassins FDA Caterwaul 913 (200)

some of these look awsome

thanks

Really like that Hunter Crossbow. Maybe dump the Aimed Shot IP's on my Agent and put them into something useful.

A yatamuchi has dropped from a Boss mob on Test. It is in-game

Not sure about the rest though
    Dest

Any stats available on those toys ?

Thumbs up

Live and breathe here.

The yatamutchy is a nice new pure rifle. Finally, something to kill the Ranee.

200 YMCS
    1-464 (496)
    2.4/2.3
    Clip 20
    Range 35
    Rifle/Aimed
    12 Rifle
    12 Aimed
    24 Perception

188 OET Ranee
    13-416 (584)
    2.5/2.5
    Clip 5
    Range 28
    Rifle/Shotgun/Aimed
    30 Dodge
    30 Evade
    20 Sense

I know which one I'd use after 14.2

With pure rifles, agents get a higher attack, and less implants to waste. Shotgun takes shining strength, bright MC/TS and faded Agility/Stam/Biomet. It also caps lower, being dark blue. Getting 100% boost from rifle buffs instead of 67% doesn't hurt either. Its sad that dual skill weapons suffer like this (they should really be 70/40% to give a 10% boost for the fact they take two skills) but not at least theres a good alternative.

I'd pair a YMCS with the TIM scope myself.

Its nice to see funcom taking a step in the right direction on a new weapon.

Note: I don't really care about its value pvp, at least not the title-hungry pvp everyone else does.
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things

Actually I dont think I will use the x-3 post patch xcept for pvm maybe. Its still too slow,which made me drop the Ranee,and sports too few specials for PvP.
    Have to wait bit & see what actually goes live,but I think rifles wil lstill be the second best choice for agents. It will still be all bout big crits & specials, and the possible ways to get as many of those in as short time as possible, dont be deluded to think otherwise. And the X-3 is not an option for that...
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

post patch - ithaca snakemaster = best agent weapon?

so you think snakemaster will continue to be the "best" agent weapon after the patch?

Kinda sux to use a "pure" shotgun weapon instead of rifle skill if you ask me......

As it stand today,and seems to be post patch, sacrificing some attackrtg using another weapon than rifle, will see at least a highlvl agent better off, which is horrible sad. Really had hoped that it would be changed this patch, but alas...
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

Wink

xcept for pvm maybe
    I don't breathe air either, except for the 23 hours and 58 minutes a day I'm not holding my breath
    mercatura -ae f. [trade, traffic; merchandise]

Moved off-world and found real tradeskills...along with many other things