Thread: Are 64NCUS gone or what?

Are 64NCUS gone or what?

I been at the term for 30 minutes, wasted 300k and not one.
    ;/

Um using the Bad/Money Settings at newland.

Any ideas?

Finally.. they incorportated mission terminal AI to give bad rewards to.. some people.
    ~Chris

A friend of mine is 154 and he pulled loads of Q200 NCU. Perhaps he took all yours, or maybe Megabio is right, the terms just don't like you

[They ARE rare though]
    Katelin Arinia Rhees
    Level 220 Enforcer
    Former Enforcer Professional
    Former President of the late Midnight Reveries
    Account Created: 2001-10-08; Account Expired: 2005-02-19

That's the punishment for you're rude language.

No new title here on the boards, no usefull loot, no cookies!

There are some times where I really believe that the code that is rolling the reward items is aware of the profession of the char getting a mission.

My MP friend was desperatly searching for Infuse Nano Crystals and had about 200! times tried to get a Mission with any of them as reward.

We were at the same terminal, using the same QL for the missions and it took me 10 tries to get 3 Missions with Infuses.

Maybe they enhanced it and now check what the character needs most and refuse to give it to him

Cheers , good luck and a kiss on the cheek to you Cloudeh!
    Steelbuns
    Quote Originally Posted by Primakoff
    You can never deal enough damage to OD even the most average role-player 220 soldier with the right gun, so taunts are your only hope.
    I want to tank The Beast with nothing but a chair and a Concrete Cushion FFS!

I'm not even going to be rude or joke or anything..

Cloudeh, they are still there, you were just unlucky
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

They dont appear as pickup items as far as I know so if you roll 200+ missions I dont think you can find them.

Originally posted by Kwadunk

Maybe they enhanced it and now check what the character needs most and refuse to give it to him
    Yup. If you're looking for MP nano's, ask an adventurer to roll your missions

Found several in chests.

Send offer

Be lazy! Buy now!
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Msag is right, they only appear as rewards, not as the item you are supposed to find in the mission. So a mission over q200 will never produce them.

Ran 6 last night, took me around 9 hours to find them all.
    Getting them was the easy part.

Got my six...wooooot!
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.