Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: advice on power leveling?

Originally posted by LostBoyJim
    Besides, the lower-level game is much richer than the upper level game. There are more folk to team with (i.e. learn strats from, roleplay with), more hunting areas, and more "interesting" things to explore.

As you go up in level you can walk around unchallenged and uninvolved. Things are a lot more fun L 6-60, IMO.

Bleys
    Exactly my feelings and very well said

My MA is retired until next patch (14.2)

Powerleveling...

Depends on what you consider to be powerleveling.

I don't see much fun in twinking yourself to level 100 in a week, but you can definitely get to L30 in a week just doing missions.

I work full-time, have a 5mo old baby and didn't "twink" at all and have managed to get my MA character to L57 in 6 weeks with 90% soloing. I do lotsa missions b/c with a baby i have to go afk a lot...makes grouping hard. You should look for a guild, because they can help w/ equipment when you get higher and it's just more fun to have the social element as well as the sense of purpose that org's offer.

The advantage to soloing missions is that I have built up a lot of tokens and the token boards are a huge help. Anyway, don't worry about getting too high so fast, once you get to L30 the game opens up many exploring opportunities for you.

Enjoy

K

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12