Thread: Pet pathing please : (

Pet pathing please : (

I just want to know why at Funcom, despite of the thousands post about pet pathing, they haven't done anything.

But I dopn't want to be the one who complain only to complain, I offer solution :

1 - Making a /pet warp command which will teleport the pet in the area next to the player. I think it's the easiest thing to do and that will have no impact on the gameplay exept that it will make the pet class happy to play mission again

2 - Making the pet follow the master more closely and at the same distance in evry situation while using the /pet /follow command. The pets don't need any path finding, just set them to follow the master path like if they were blind.

3 - Make the pet able to pass trough wall or at least trough table and stuffs.

I've given solutions, now what I expect is an answer, if those solutions are not suitable or you are not able to implement that for any reason please tell us WHY !!!
    Else please tell us when one solution will be implemented !

THX

Well, as many people quote, the /pet warp command could be an issue if it is exploited so, what I suggest is to enable this command only in missions and static dungeon. There is the only place where pets get stucked anyway.

I believe in you Funcom, I believe that you will make this game enjoyable even for the pet classes.

Please funcom, you are in essence nerfing pet classes by NOT fixing this issue.
    MP's, crat's and engineer's all agree that pet pething is horrendous.
    It is in need of overhaul.
    Some people say MP's and crat's are too powerful, well...not if they can't even control there own pet(s). mp's and eng's have fewer hp too, so we are not as great as tanks as other professions.
    i have a 142 mp and will be taking matt met out to afford to pick up a weapon and not have to rely on my pets.
    kinda sad huh? cant even use my own pets effectively.

Give it up, they will never fix the pathing issues nor do they seem to care!