Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FINALLY! a Kevlar helmet! ... agent only? huh?

Yes, please show me the other armor pieces that add to crit Megabio.

Also, how many active agents can meet the level requirement of 187.

A level 138 costs about 8 million to equip.

Yes you heard it correctly.

In the stats, you will see a cost field... This is what the helmet costs to equip. Multiply this number by the level or either the helm or your level... not sure which, but an agent friend on the test server did this.

Funcom.. ru kidding me? This is more than a yalm.. and what if we want to unequip the thing?
    Last edited by Jennii; May 2nd, 2002 at 19:40:57.
    Jennii
    Unit Member - Storm
    Jenestria
    Gumpp
    Gridchik

"Only n00bs whine about twinks"

You Agents posting here are missing what Fixers are pissed about.

There is NOTHING useful to fixers in the FIXER shop. Now the best item in it is for AGENTS and they dont even NEED a Fixer to get it for them (for a profit).

John

Nothing useful for Traders in the Trader shop, either. Get with the program.

I don't remember the Trader shop being intended as a fix for traders, oh thats right, Traders aren't broken.

John

Originally posted by mofo
    Yes, please show me the other armor pieces that add to crit Megabio.

Also, how many active agents can meet the level requirement of 187.
    They have a new set of agent armor coming out just like this, as far as I know, and the crit chance will probably be the same above QL 180 or whenever it is 2%.

And FunFixer:
    44% crit chance was too much - it's only 39% crit chance. However, that is *extreme*. 39% crit chance doesn't make a profession balenced, it makes them god.
    ~Chris

Its just the one item, thats all. Theres no suit that adds crit for each part. All we got is the ski mask.

/me robs a liquier store with fun new head gear.
    I was one of the people who believe that FC had a "secret" 12.0 patch just before launch....he he.

You start to think that the Shrooms are wearing off and then you look at the ceiling and realize you got a few hours.

ty

i always love it when people post new items b4 antiguardians does - ty so much for that
    BTW

-adven ring sucks *ss
    -i feel really bad for the fixers right now (even moreso than usual)
    -pray that this item is not dropped by tarasque, as i dont know of a single person on rk2 who has the adven cloak or hood, which havebeen on him for over a month now
    -whoever said that rifle selection sux now....is right
    but all in all i think funcom has made VAST improvements recently, or at least has made a much greater effort lately

Originally posted by Kaiousama
    ...Perception, B&E and runspeed are supposed to be traits of Fixers, but FC gives Agents these bonuses, its not the amount but just the existence that pisses them off...
    lol
    Did you ever mentioned that B&E and Perception are Spy-Skills?

Originally posted by Megabio

They have a new set of agent armor coming out just like this, as far as I know, and the crit chance will probably be the same above QL 180 or whenever it is 2%.

And FunFixer:
    44% crit chance was too much - it's only 39% crit chance. However, that is *extreme*. 39% crit chance doesn't make a profession balenced, it makes them god.
    ~Chris
    Yup you're trolling as your sig indicate. We get 1 helm giving +2% crit chance, our crit buffs last 18sec at most and can only be recast every 2min. +15 scope is removed from game and is not a agent item. We got no permanent agent crit item or buff except the helm. Your 39% claim is totally ridiculous.

Most perm we can get is: TTS +4, +15 scope (which isnt agent specific), +2 helm, +7 (if we beg MA for buff). This is 28, only 21 of it can we provide ourselves. And only 6 of those are unique to agents. Crit king is by far MA with perm 15+24 = 39.

I thought there was supposed to be a profession that you went to that could 'procure' stuff for you. Wasn't there supposed to be the guy who could get you stuff you couldn't find anywhere else?

seriously

All you people trolling agents

Saying "nerf this befor it goes live"

and Agents are Uber now!

and "I'm gunna start an agent"

GO AHEAD!

I dare you to try and play an agent.

1. it was never really easy even back in Beta
    2. this new patch is taking away our higher lvl healing pets and our crits from MA.
    3. We are getting Boss Mob dropped nanos wich we can't use in FP (sure shot casting time is 14-15 secs just to cast it then it recycles slowly)

So seriously start an agent and tell me how great it is.

Oh try playing a fixer.... and youll see why "the people that get the hard to find gear for you" are so angry...Im not saying nerf agents Im saying lets keep some profession specialitys.... stop giving them away
    Queen of the Ninjas

Slyyk - MUHAHAHA! Old Fixers never die, they just take a different grid exit.

Cosmik - And don't worry, Jorji. We've got FC love for everyone. It's stockpiled and going out the door.

Jorji's art page (some mature content )

zomg she finally got myspace lawls

Heh. Fundamental problem here is that Agents wan to infiltrate things and have nothing to infiltrate. Using fixer shop in FP doesn't really let them infiltrate jack sh!t the way things are. It just gives them the fixer shop, big difference.

John

Originally posted by Greebus

Another crit increase you say? This is Funcoms way of making up for the suck ass rifles that we currently have.
    So... How many agents will be respending thier IP on Shotgun and Fling Shot and equipping a big, old-fashioned LLTS when 14.2 comes around? And they'll be getting a new gimp mask and crit buffs that they'll be able to use even while the are under False Profession.

Lame.

There are a lot of weapons that suck ass, I could point out dozens but I honestly don't have the patience... and none of the professions that use those weapons (besides agents) get a gimp mask or crit buffs.

Also lame.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12